Videos games are such a insane cope.

L

Lebgfinal

User
It's literally so addictive, I can spend hours gaming, modding, and messing around in videos games.
How could people cope without their computer like 30 years ago? I would've been more social but I don't know what I would've done to cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: acv700, Jova, thereallegend and 13 others
Depends what you play. For example, gta you own this million dollar mansion and a super car that you will never have irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 81007, <6PSLcel and 7 others
computer games are such a time consumer

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Jova, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Depends what you play. For example, gta you own this million dollar mansion that you will never have irl
I don't really play GTA if I'm being honest. But I have like 100 hours of me messing around in GTA Online.
I wouldn't say I play games to create things I would wish in this reality, my favourite games are not really realistic (Minecraft, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, Factorio etc...). They just are fun because I can escape reality, so most of the time it's different.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
It's literally so addictive, I can spend hours gaming, modding, and messing around in videos games.
How could people cope without their computer like 30 years ago? I would've been more social but I don't know what I would've done to cope.
video games are nice, but I want pussy

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Mewton
computer games are such a time consumer
I'll never get retards who have consoles. Half of the fun in games for me is just modding them.
And a pc is just convenient, you can easily open multiples things at once, talk with friends, watch videos, play games, modify them, easily install new ones.
How can consoles retards enjoy needing to use a clunky as fuck ui, needing to pay so much for brainrot and needing to play 100% non modded corporate releases of games. I really can't get it.
And god it's impossible to aim down on a controller.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, <6PSLcel, romanstock and 1 other person
How could people cope without their computer like 30 years ago? I would've been more social but I don't know what I would've done to cope
They went to arcades back in the 1990s. And in 1980s, even in the late 1970s. Before that, the TV and Hollywood was the biggest entertainer, or sport for young men (or drugs). Sometimes they'd even watch sport ON the TV. Crazy concept.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Im about to play Persona 5 Royal for the third fucking time jfl. I always wish i had a friend group of outcasts like the Phantom Thieves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and normie_joe
why dont u work out, Just take 1 hour a day off videogames

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Its one of my biggest copes, ugly outcast like tf can i do? I have no friends, no gf
should just rope atp 😂😂

• +1
Video games are NT to a certain extent and can help socialize with others, I know many guys here including me have memories of being in 8th or 9th grade playing COD all night with friends and trolling full grown men

Im about to play Persona 5 Royal for the third fucking time jfl. I always wish i had a friend group of outcasts like the Phantom Thieves
Never played that game because it's expansive + DRM denuvo bloat.

cuz we yall broke, yeah ofc we wanna go outside do the jett, get bitches, coke and order bottle..

but nah summoner rift is the only place we can go..

It is closest thing to virtual reality

• +1
Never played that game because it's expansive + DRM denuvo bloat.
I bought it used for 20 bucks. Game is good cope if you are lonercel

Everyone imagines themselves as the protagonist, but you are the faceless NPC that drifts by when Joker roams the streets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, raleqtambrobret and <6PSLcel

I thought building a high end PC means I would enjoy games more.

Hasn't been the case, in fact I barely touch it. I use my steamdeck more because sitting at my desk 24/7 is miserable.

Everyone imagines themselves as the protagonist, but you are the faceless NPC that drifts by when Joker roams the streets.
Damn not even the approachable NPC with 2 lines of text

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I thought building a high end PC means I would enjoy games more.

Hasn't been the case, in fact I barely touch it. I use my steamdeck more because sitting at my desk 24/7 is miserable.
A steam deck is a pc. It's pc gaming. Just a small pc with a controller.
It still has all the advantages of using pc games.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and <6PSLcel
This is the consequence of eating carbohydrates

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, normie_joe and <6PSLcel
Fallout london dropped. You're ought to try it.

Fallout london dropped. You're ought to try it.
Shit bro I just started playing Fallout New Vegas after finishing Fallout 3. I'll wait for Fallout London anyways, heard it's buggy currently.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel