Vietnamese chick begs for my 6'0 HAPA sperm

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Matched with her on Tinder after setting location to vietnam, and she instantly asked me for my number. We have been talking for 2 days and she asked my height. Apparently 6'0 is impressive in Vietnam :lul:

Thinking about going there tbh, seems like it would be ez mode in vietnam/philipines :feelshah: only thing is i'm broke af and can't afford to unless i go with my parents :feelswhy:
IMG 2703

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mug, Alt Number 3, sportsmogger and 10 others
She must be a non-Kinh subhuman.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mug, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
She must be a non-Kinh subhuman.
Idk probably, still crazy because no woman would say that to me in my country :lul:

JBH (hapa) might actually be a thing :unsure:

"Prease gib mi your spurm"
Lmao a western woman would never, this is a blackpill fantasy fulfilled. Good job OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, aspiringexcel and alphaChadpeasant911
im the ugliest hapa on earth

• So Sad
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
make sure she lick that shit off the couch

4FAFFD9B 2877 4F18 AA6F 5406FE9DFF4C

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
for the caucasian part of your sperm*

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, HeightPilledum and alphaChadpeasant911
What do you look like

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Matched with her on Tinder after setting location to vietnam, and she instantly asked me for my number. We have been talking for 2 days and she asked my height. Apparently 6'0 is impressive in Vietnam :lul:

Thinking about going there tbh, seems like it would be ez mode in vietnam/philipines :feelshah: only thing is i'm broke af and can't afford to unless i go with my parents :feelswhy:
View attachment 2438015
send her face pics

@Akhi @Grel Hellscream Wherever this is, we gotta go there. Hoes requesting below average height sperm is crazy ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Akhi and alphaChadpeasant911
@Akhi @Grel Hellscream Wherever this is, we gotta go there. Hoes requesting below average height sperm is crazy ngl.
6'0 is average not below JFL, avg height is like 5'6 or smth in vietnam so thats prob why she was impressed by 6'0 :lul:

btw she sent me her nudes the other day :lul::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and alphaChadpeasant911
@andy9432 noodle whore

• WTF
Reactions: andy9432
I mean Noodle dating out is fine but Noodle talking shit about gook is something else.
Dont get it twisted, noodles talk shit about noodle men to their white boyfriends

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Dont get it twisted, noodles talk shit about noodle men to their white boyfriends

There are good HQNP noodles out there, those noodles talking shit are suffering themselves

@Jungcuck Es-tu sorti avec une française ?

Last edited:
There are good HQNP noodles out there, those noodles talking shit are suffering themselves

@Jungcuck
The good HQNP noodles date within their race, this is a fact. Its only the insecure noodles that dates outside

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Brutal, aren't you a WMAF child? how's your relationship with your mother?
Its ok, used to be very bad as she favoured my other siblings, i wont forget or forgive, but im in a good place now, cant be bothered to be bitter about it now

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Jungcuck how is it like growing up as HAPA in France?

Its ok, used to be very bad as she favoured my other siblings, i wont forget or forgive, but im in a good place now, cant be bothered to be bitter about it now
Why'd she favour your other siblings? Were they more white-passing?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Why'd she favour your other siblings? Were they more white-passing?
They simply looked better, thats my theory, they were thin in their youth, while i was overweight for the majority of my life

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger