Village Indians have good eyes

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
No fat in upper eyelid but low set protruding browridges hiding uee. PCT
indian-rural-two-men-village-600w-528729769.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rakeeshpatel69xxx and Lux
Wattpad humor memes arabes muy gracioso imagenes PD  sean buenos esta mi primera historia

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 2634 and 2 others
Anyone explain to me how these guys eyes still look buggy with good
supraorbitals while my avi eyes are big but don't look like their popping out
9072.jpg

repeat after me: environment

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
They have the bones needed for good eyes

• +1
GL, BUT MOGGED BY AN SUBURBAN INDIAN LIKE ME

They have bad infraorbitals though most indians do
That doesn’t matter as long as their cheekbones and brow ridge is strong enough. It creates an illusion of a solid eye area. Notice their eyes aren’t like Jordan Barrett but more like Gandy, they’re above average but nothing amazing

That doesn’t matter as long as their cheekbones and brow ridge is strong enough. It creates an illusion of a solid eye area. Notice their eyes aren’t like Jordan Barrett but more like Gandy, they’re above average but nothing amazing
Their bones are utter shit though look at the guys cheekbones their non existent it's their browridge tbh

Their bones are utter shit though look at the guys cheekbones their non existent it's their browridge tbh
Look at the puffiness under their eyes, it indicates good cheekbones under all that fat
These guys aren’t lean enough

the guy on the right is above average if he loses the bloat. Very good eye area

• +1
Does my avi mog his eye area tbh
9072.jpg
No these eyes look big for some reason. The brows need to be lower too. Browridge is imo the second most important feature afyer eye=jaw

No these eyes look big for some reason. The brows need to be lower too. Browridge is imo the second most important feature afyer eye=jaw
my avis pfl to pfh ratio is good doesnt matter if their a bit big and he has deeper set eyes than those indians tbh

my avis pfl to pfh ratio is good doesnt matter if their a bit big and he has deeper set eyes than those indians tbh
Both eye areas are good, but the avis lower eye area isnt as straight as the OPs pic.

• +1
Both eye areas are good, but the avis lower eye area isnt as straight as the OPs pic.
True, but those guys in the pic I posted are squinting tbh. Yes their eyes are very good, but their infraorbitals are bad making them looking more buggy even more than my avis

True, but those guys in the pic I posted are squinting tbh. Yes their eyes are very good, but their infraorbitals are bad making them looking more buggy even more than my avis
Yeah they are squinting, but dont worry about it man. Both are good. The eyebrows from the OPs pic mog tho

• +1
Yeah they are squinting, but dont worry about it man. Both are good. The eyebrows from the OPs pic mog tho
tbh guy on the right mogs seans eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
my eyes are something like the guy on the right's

but they are big as well, like the one in avi, but my eyebrows are low. I have poverty eyes though. Will pm my pic

• +1
Anyone explain to me how these guys eyes still look buggy with good
supraorbitals while my avi eyes are big but don't look like their popping out
9072.jpg
Low set cheekbones

• Woah
High set cheekbones.

village Indians have lower set ones
High set cheekbones are so fucken important for good infraorbital support