Vindicta users are literally stealing our shit

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I surfed through the subreddit's top posts, they copy our threads, images, methods, lingo.

THE FEMCELS MUST PERISH!

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 20216 and currylightskin
Lol @ them overcomplicating shit, all they need to do to looksmax is simply not be a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Tallooksmaxxer
What is vindicta?

Lol @ them overcomplicating shit, all they need to do to looksmax is simply not be a landwhale
probably most of them are femcel. you legit need to be a femcel if you are female and somehow learned about blackpill.

What is vindicta?
female looksmax.org but on reddit.

btw its female only. imagine if we make a male only subreddit. it would get banned instantly.

I HATE WOMEN, PERIOD.

fuck man, they will looksmaxx until HTB then practice hypergamy and bag a Chadlite

soon blackpill will go viral from wheat waffles and qoves studio, then we will all be competing for the scraps

if your starting point is not MTN at minimum its over, theres no point looksmaxing

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruben and Tallooksmaxxer
fuck man, they will looksmaxx until HTB then practice hypergamy and bag a Chadlite

soon blackpill will go viral from wheat waffles and qoves studio, then we will all be competing for the scraps

if your starting point is not MTN at minimum its over, theres no point looksmaxing
COPE I WILL GET BIMAX AND JAW IMPLANTS FROM LTN TO HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
lol, they use terms like failo, maxxing, male gaze. Do they use scales like Becky, Stacy, Normie?

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
lol, they use terms like failo, maxxing, male gaze. Do they use scales like Becky, Stacy, Normie?
yes the sidebar includes a post that claims the key to being stacy is a small lower third and short midface.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Women copying men. A classic.

• +1
Reactions: SA7, datboijj and Tallooksmaxxer