Vinesauce is proof of how unhealthy exercise is

lifted

lifted

Iron

He was around 38-40 years old on that clips. He's a Twitch streamer and looks quite good for his age compared to most people.

All he does is sitting in front of a computer for hours, playing in a band and whatever he wants for the rest of the day.

Also from what I understand he eats junk food very frequently and I don't think he follows any skin care routine himself. Or any type of diet.

Consider how crucial stress/exercise is when it comes to physical and mental degeneration.

No jobs with schedules, staying in his house a lot and OF COURSE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR NO WOMEN

Damn, imagine how different would he look if living with a neanderthal that asks him for money, resources and validation mercilessly. He would be a grandpa already.

If he wants sex, he has enough bucks for prostitutes.

Meanwhile even on this supposedly blackpilled forum you got ppl still defending exercise and claiming it's healthy.

ANYTHING that's stressful for you, will degenerate your body . As simple as that.
Stress is the #1 factor when it comes to physical degeneration. Is the first thing you want to mitigate if you decide to preserve your youth/looks.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, noonespecial and thereallegend
why does this nigga look like destiny

No jobs with schedules
Damn, imagine how different would he look if living with a neanderthal that asks him for money, resources and validation mercilessly. He would be a grandpa already.
Dude, extremely important. High IQ.

Jobs are slavery and toxic relationships are torture. Both will age you.

And if he wants children, he can pump and dump in foreign country or sperm donor maxx

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX

He was around 38-40 years old on that clips. He's a Twitch streamer and looks quite good for his age compared to most people.

All he does is sitting in front of a computer for hours, playing in a band and whatever he wants for the rest of the day.

Also from what I understand he eats junk food very frequently and I don't think he follows any skin care routine himself. Or any type of diet.

Consider how crucial stress/exercise is when it comes to physical and mental degeneration.

No jobs with schedules, staying in his house a lot and OF COURSE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR NO WOMEN

Meanwhile even on this supposedly blackpilled forum you got ppl still defending exercise and claiming it's healthy.

ANYTHING that's stressful for you, will degenerate your body . As simple as that.
Stress is the #1 factor when it comes to physical degeneration. Is the first thing you want to mitigate if you decide to preserve your youth/looks.

Holy retardation