Vinnie hacker benches 260lbs

H

HairVolume

Iron

vini is in black t-shirt and black trousers

benches 225lbs like its' nothing. benches 250lbs with slight difficulty. benches 260lbs for max.

his halo is hair and leanness but how long do you think it will take to get that body?

he's been lifting for half a decade at this point it would be embarrassing if he couldn't bench at least that much.

• +1
Reactions: aber, EverythingMattersCel, sayi and 6 others
Nobody gives a fuck about how much other men bench bro

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, watah, rooman and 4 others
What I noticed is that most Chads are gymcelling while incels say "body is cope, women only care about face".

• +1
Reactions: aber, sayi, thebuffdon690 and 8 others
Wont take that long to get his muscle mass but he's very lean and you lose muscle mass after getting that lean so yeah it'll take long to get a physique like his. With steroids not that long

he's been lifting for half a decade at this point it would be embarrassing if he couldn't bench at least that much.
fr? it would take that long to get his body? 1-2 year of good training, surplus, sleep is good enough or no

fr? it would take that long to get his body? 1-2 year of good training, surplus, sleep is good enough or no
2 years is about right, he has very average genes for it.

you don't gain that much additional muscle past the first 2 years but the little you do gain looks like a lot.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Outerz14, HairVolume and 2 others

you don't gain that much additional muscle past the first 2 years but the little you do gain looks like a lot.
Take a look at my PM if you can

vini is in black t-shirt and black trousers

benches 225lbs like its' nothing. benches 250lbs with slight difficulty. benches 260lbs for max.

View attachment 3140153View attachment 3140154

his halo is hair and leanness but how long do you think it will take to get that body?

His physique is pretty aesthetic but you likely won’t look like him his genetics are elite

• +1
Reactions: Dodld

is benching 90 for 1 within your first year of lifting as a natty with long arms good ?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

so you think he rinsed out his noob gains and is probably like an intermediate lifter as Jeff Nippard would say?

His physique is pretty aesthetic but you likely won’t look like him his genetics are elite
his genes are very average, the only thing that's abnormal is that he can stay lean with ease but even that is not that rare.

is benching 90 for 1 within your first year of lifting as a natty with long arms good ?
no idea, people with long arms also tend to be taller, and taller people tend to be stronger.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger and 6PSLcel
so you think he rinsed out his noob gains and is probably like an intermediate lifter as Jeff Nippard would say?
yeah he hasn't made much progress at all, he's looked more or less the same for years.

his genes are very average, the only thing that's abnormal is that he can stay lean with ease but even that is not that rare.
His shoulder/ waist ratio is pretty good and his arms have good insertions

no idea, people with long arms also tend to be taller, and taller people tend to be stronger.
how do i look like u

yeah he hasn't made much progress at all, he's looked more or less the same for years.
fair enough. Do you think these standards are accurate and a natty can get a decent physique by reaching intermediate level?

Vini for example is 175-180lbs and benches 1.5x bodweight (260lbs). So it follows the chart.

i could bench 230 when i was only 60kg and just lifting for a few months. 260 at around 80kg is doable with average genetics after few months to a year in the gym. this chad has been for 5+ years so it's to be expected he's able to and looks like this.

• +1
Reactions: HairVolume

Do you think some people eat 4000 calories with no activity's and stay lean?

His shoulder/ waist ratio is pretty good and his arms have good insertions
it's average, he doesn't have broad shoulders or narrow hips.

fair enough. Do you think these standards are accurate and a natty can get a decent physique by reaching intermediate level?

Vini for example is 175-180lbs and benches 1.5x bodweight (260lbs). So it follows the chart.

View attachment 3140172
strength and size stop being related past intermediate, the biggest dudes tend to train for volume, and the strongest dudes are technical lifters because powerlifting is done in weight classes.

This guy just stays lean year round, have never seen one pic of him being bloated. He's obviously had to gain some size in the past, how would a natty get lean gains like that?

How tf did you build that much muscles without steroids at 30

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
only 260lbs is embarrassing tbh i was benching that when i was 15

This guy just stays lean year round, have never seen one pic of him being bloated. He's obviously had to gain some size in the past, how would a natty get lean gains like that?
calorie surplus for considerable period (1-2 years) like @Orc said

Sorry but that's not even a lot, especially if you're over like 150lbs jfl

only 260lbs is embarrassing tbh i was benching that when i was 15
I was benching that in my first month in the gym for reps when I was 11 honestly. He's lucky he's got a good face because it's just embarrassing.

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and dbva
I was benching that in my first month in the gym for reps when I was 11 honestly. He's lucky he's got a good face because honestly it's just embarrassing.
not trolling bhai but you do you :p:p:p

influencers still have to cut and bulk they just take a lot of pictures when they're lean and post those while they're bulking.

• +1
Reactions: HairVolume and DarkAscender
Sorry but that's not even a lot, especially if you're over like 150lbs jfl
scroll up and look at the relative strength ratios picture I posted. He's benching 1.5xbw which is intermediate level (really decent)

Last edited:
scroll up and look at the relative strength ratios picture I posted. He's benching 1.5xbw which is intermediate level
Realistically he's already got a top-tier physique, he'll have the best face and body in almost any room he enters. Chasing muh numbers and bloating for it is aspie gymcel cope which he doesn't need to take part in.

scroll up and look at the relative strength ratios picture I posted. He's benching 1.5xbw which is intermediate level
but most ppl don't even go to the gym and I know lots of guys who can barely bench a plate

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Realistically he's already got a top-tier physique, he'll have the best face and body in almost any room he enters. Chasing muh numbers and bloating for it is aspie gymcel cope which he doesn't need to take part in.
but most ppl don't even go to the gym and I know lots of guys who can barely bench a plate
I'm not saying intermediate level is bad. In fact, the opposite. I'm saying his progress is great and is what I aspire to (look at OP).

Cursed as a beginner with skinny fat, I need all the natty muscle I can get. Making it to intermediate level is my goal.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Johnny_Sins
How tf did you build that much muscles without steroids at 30
ask for his wrist width and ull get ur answer
Nobody gives a fuck about how much other men bench bro
Its the most common measure of strength among normies of all ages
What I noticed is that most Chads are gymcelling while incels say "body is cope, women only care about face".
Johnny Sins is gymmaxed even though he's white chad with bwc

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Johnny_Sins
I've heard wrist and ankle width is a good indicator of natty potential. But doesn't that change with weight?

Its the most common measure of strength among normies of all ages

Johnny Sins is gymmaxed even though he's white chad with bwc
The Jews injected him with mk677

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins