Vinnie hacker is a MANLET and a fraud

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing

Legit looks like a recessed manlet anglocuck here

9BE5117E 1103 4D33 8F6A AE4827F02B38

Jfl looks nothing like this ever in motion. Bigger fraud than syrianhorsecel . Can’t believe he got this famous off of taking low angle pics in perfect lighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Recessed Life and 12 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Aero, Quncho and 3 others
How? Legit provide evidence I’m coping, he looks MTN white in motion. Aside from tats, style and leanness. His bones ain’t that special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, Quncho, Klasik616 and 2 others
I don't even understand his gimmick, even with scamming, he's only jerked off by the likes of @SubhumanForever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, itzyaboyJJ, Quncho and 1 other person
How? Legit provide evidence I’m coping, he looks MTN white in motion. Aside from tats, style and leanness. His bones ain’t that special

skip to end

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Quncho
ok

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
I don't even understand his gimmick, even with scamming, he's only jerked off by the likes of @SubhumanForever
Yeah aside from style and tats, he’d legit be so average. Like he’s not even TALL

• +1
.org users expect dudes to look tall in every SINGLE video and pic which there is thousands of vinnie hacker

• +1
.org users expect dudes to look tall in every SINGLE video and pic which there is thousands of vinnie hacker
He never looks tall jfl. He’s prob 5’9 larping to 5’11(what he claims)

• +1
If he’s MTN, then you don’t even qualify as a human being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Darkeningstar, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
If he’s MTN, then you don’t even qualify as a human being
Jfl at this cope thinking my rating goes lower if I think some high status frauder doesn’t look good irl

• +1
Jfl at this cope thinking my rating goes lower if I think some high status frauder doesn’t look good irl
Everyone looks better in real life. You would probably question you’re sexuality if you saw him on the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Quncho

Legit looks like a recessed manlet anglocuck here

View attachment 3104604

Jfl looks nothing like this ever in motion. Bigger fraud than syrianhorsecel . Can’t believe he got this famous off of taking low angle pics in perfect lighting

Fucking retard.
Nobody is gonna look like that in motion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, itzyaboyJJ and Quncho
Say to a foid Vinnie Hacker is mid and you're the Chad, do u think they will agree?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho and Reformed
Say to a foid Vinnie Hacker is mid and you're the Chad, do u think they will agree?
I’m not a chad facially. Also if I showed her an unfrauded chad Vs unfrauded vinnie (also they can’t know himmcus statuspill), then chad ez win

• +1
He looks the same
And everyone knows he isn’t tall

• +1
Reactions: chadhamed
"oh yes look at those bones of that chad holy shit i wanna fuck his bones soooo bad those thick calcium filled rock hard bones"

Alien mtn

My high school classmate

Random schizo

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, HeightPilledum and Reformed
holy fuck he's genetic trash in that vid
the guy he's standing next to is like 5'0 btw

holy fuck he's genetic trash in that vid
the guy he's standing next to is like 5'0 btw
why do fags say dumb shit like this,obv ron isnt 5'0 thats actual dwarf height,stableronado is 5'5 and vinnie is 5'9 and a half,also vinnie hacker shrunk from weight lifting he was actually 5'11 at 19 when he faught deji

• Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life
why do fags say dumb shit like this,obv ron isnt 5'0 thats actual dwarf height,stableronado is 5'5 and vinnie is 5'9 and a half,also vinnie hacker shrunk from weight lifting he was actually 5'11 at 19 when he faught deji
You just proved my point 5'9 is a bloodline ending height in good cities

You just proved my point 5'9 is a bloodline ending height in good cities
yes it is but saying som1 is the guy next to him is 5'0 is a joke,5'9.5 and 5'5 i dont know why vinnie claims 5'11 and a half when he doesnt even tower over ron when hes short as fuck

lower third and HAIR is most important for JBs

he has both in spades and nice zygos (which is the rarest trait for men)

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, boss8055, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
Smv mogs the forum