Vinnie hacker Is currently the best looking man alive

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)

Maher descended, Chico descended, o'pry and kortajarena still look good but never hold up to the standard of highest SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, murdah, atlantean and 10 others

This is your theme song because you fell off and you're extremely boring now.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, nathan and the BULL
he fell off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and mirrormogger
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and raleqtambrobret
Jordan Barrett is the best looking man rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, 97baHater, try2beme and 1 other person
He's genuinely ugly I'm not even joking. He looks like a typical recessed nigga with filler. And looks like he'd come up to you like "sahhhh duuude 🤙"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, murdah, xegigi and 1 other person
Even some looksmaxxers mogs vinnie bro what are u talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, greywind, try2beme and 4 others
He's genuinely ugly I'm not even joking. He looks like a typical recessed nigga with filler. And looks like he'd come up to you like "sahhhh duuude 🤙"
His eye area make me wanna sleep lmao

• +1
Reactions: murdah and optimisticzoomer
His eye area make me wanna sleep lmao
It's just a psyop to convince normies they are attractive cos they can be like him when they grow out their hair and act like a fag

Similar to how people pretend Sidney sweeney is attractive. Or how ethnic women always call other ethnic women attractive

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, murdah and the BULL
Even some looksmaxxers mogs vinnie bro what are u talking about
It's just a psyop to convince normies they are attractive cos they can be like him when they grow out their hair and act like a fag

Similar to how people pretend Sidney sweeney is attractive. Or how ethnic women always call other ethnic women attractive
Not a single soul on this forum has his jaw, zygos and hair. His Eye area Is also good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, ambi and optimisticzoomer
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and nathan
Not a single soul on this forum has his jaw, zygos and hair. His Eye area Is also good
His cheekbones only look good cos his lower maxilla is incredibly recessed so they stand out more. It's just like how if u get bimax your cheekbones becomes flatter. They're not actually flatter, but they looked better before because the lower maxilla was recessed. He just has filler to fraud it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, the BULL and mirrormogger
eye copers are the biggest retards ngl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
His cheekbones only look good cos his lower maxilla is incredibly recessed so they stand out more. It's just like how if u get bimax your cheekbones becomes flatter. They're not actually flatter, but they looked better before because the lower maxilla was recessed. He just has filler to fraud it
he’s white bgm tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and optimisticzoomer
WTF Is this elaborate cope lmao
606df8e9100c734568d2079d455213f9
he has dog tier forward growth. He's Just a God among mortals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and optimisticzoomer
WTF Is this elaborate cope lmao
View attachment 2970659 he has dog tier forward growth. He's Just a God among mortals
Yeah bro, dog tier:
IMG 20240609 012639

I can't believe you're falling for him just tilting his head up. Reddit moment

It's pretty obvious jaw and lip fillers tbh. Even if not, he needs more actual projection, and maybe he can stop tilting his head to the sky, which would help his NCT appear better too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and Xangsane
5'11 manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and optimisticzoomer
It's forward grown bro. His zygos are Just very robust and protuding. He has currently the best face on Planet earth
This is NOT forward grown
IMG 20240609 013016

Best face on a panel of down syndromes maybe

He's attractive but not even remotely close to hottest man alive. Also, there is something really punchable about his face. His face looks kinda soft and it kinda invites your fist, something lke that.

• JFL
He's attractive but not even remotely close to hottest man alive. Also, there is something really punchable about his face. His face looks kinda soft and it kinda invites your fist, something lke that.
Yeah it's called jealous he triggers it

what about his face, dont see nothing
Lips 10/10 nose 10/10 zygos 10/10 eyes 8/10 chin 10/10 jaw 10/10 skin 10/10 hair 10/10

Attractive face with good harmony and averageness.

Anyone else saying barret or something is more attractive is severely autistic and retarded.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, greywind and the BULL
why does he has a bbc only tattoo

Just look at a PSL guide i can't be assed to explain
I did, why should i believe in that

its like if you gave the bible for the truth to christianity and i asked "why is the bible right"

• JFL
I did, why should i believe in that

its like if you gave the bible for the truth to christianity and i asked "why is the bible right"
because there is a strong correlation with what PSL believes to be attractive and what females find to be attractive

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta and try2beme
because there is a strong correlation with what PSL believes to be attractive and what females find to be attractive
females in america maybe, im not american

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and try2beme
females in america maybe, im not american
there are only 2 looks standards western looks standards and asian looks standards

Yeah it's called jealous he triggers it

Not really. Plenty of hot guys are posted here. Am I jealous of Cavill or young Pitt or Bomer or Chico? Yes. Do I want to punch them? No. It's only guys like this one with very punchable faces that invite my fist.

• JFL
Not really. Plenty of hot guys are posted here. Am I jealous of Cavill or young Pitt or Bomer or Chico? Yes. Do I want to punch them? No. It's only guys like this one with very punchable faces that invite my fist.
Because his beauty Is out of this world. Other guys are too ogre

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
there are only 2 looks standards western looks standards and asian looks standards
then there is nigger, indian, sure indian is asian but its not the same as in the philippines

anyways the point is that theres no evidence for PSL

• JFL
then there is nigger, indian, sure indian is asian but its not the same as in the philippines

anyways the point is that theres no evidence for PSL
Tinder experiments prove PSL

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
imagine looking like this 6'5 guy bro. vinnie cucker is a joke

@the BULL i cant believe these guys exists with 8x6s. its over. he can get any woman

Last edited:
  • JFL
vinnie cucker is probably better looking according to bull, this guy mogs because of height and status/money halo
hes a terachad cucker looks like a joke in comparison
status this terachad is a random compared to cucker. but yeah he makes more. still doesnt matter since theyre both millionaires and cucker is MORE known

its just a superior man type that you see outside, women want him more

Last edited:

Maher descended, Chico descended, o'pry and kortajarena still look good but never hold up to the standard of highest SMV.

maher did not descend tbh check his insta

Last edited:
males think that; females disagree.