Vinnie Hacker simply mogs every single human ever

D

Deleted member 49926

NTpilled
Even tho if you ever stand near him you arent even considered human anymore
IMG 6087 IMG 6086 IMG 6085 IMG 6084

He mogs everyone that steps foot near him…
There definitely is some good looking people on this planet but vinnie is a different breed, whenever i start thinking there is some other gl chads i see prime vinnie and remember how brutal it actually is. He is his own tier. It goes Chadlite Chad and then Vinnie. He is that better

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Skywalker, Deleted member 23558 and 14 others
MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 23558, basedblackpiller and 7 others
whose alt could this be

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blinemaxxer, Mewton, SonOfDarkseid and 9 others
Post this guy instead of Timothee guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
why are you gay

Not true Nate from gossip girl is ultimate pretty boy slayer

how do u get masseters of his caliber?

how do u get masseters of his caliber?
It’s not just the masseters. He has an insanely wide jaw and godly tall chin. Not to mention top 1 ever zygos. He is above all humans

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Magnum Opus, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558, mulattomaxxing and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and poopoohead
shove a dildo up your ass and never talk again

It’s not just the masseters. He has an insanely wide jaw and godly tall chin. Not to mention top 1 ever zygos. He is above all humans
i have a jaw similar to him lol its not that specialand so does my dad. The problem is even if I try hypertrophying my masseters it barely grows. The question here is masseters. theyre flanged af and ive never seen such flanged masseters irl. is there ANY way to achieve such a look?

View attachment 2519390View attachment 2519391View attachment 2519392View attachment 2519393

There definitely is some good looking people on this planet but vinnie is a different breed, whenever i start thinking there is some other gl chads i see prime vinnie and remember how brutal it actually is. He is his own tier. It goes Chadlite Chad and then Vinnie. He is that better

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 49926
View attachment 2519390View attachment 2519391View attachment 2519392View attachment 2519393

Most overrated nigger ever

oh god you again shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21 and poopoohead

Very High SMV Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
He nothing special Salludon mog him

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Just be lean theory

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i know what pic this is from and its just from a trash pic from a bad angle. Stop cherry picking jfl
Vinnie hacker 16
literally from a photo shoot

i have a jaw similar to him lol its not that specialand so does my dad. The problem is even if I try hypertrophying my masseters it barely grows. The question here is masseters. theyre flanged af and ive never seen such flanged masseters irl. is there ANY way to achieve such a look?
I have even more flared massetersthan him. Get falim or mastic gum, like 5 and start chewing all together till failure. That's what I do

• JFL
I have even more flared massetersthan him. Get falim or mastic gum, like 5 and start chewing all together till failure. That's what I do
pic or tales IMG 1809

• +1
You do have a good jaw but i cant tell why you look ogre
It's old pic af but I'd jaw jaw too wide, bad nose, long philtrum and squinted af eyes and lastly wide chin. All that make me look ogre. Am 15 rn so I can't even hardmaxx to fix it

• +1
It's old pic af but I'd jaw jaw too wide, bad nose, long philtrum and squinted af eyes and lastly wide chin. All that make me look ogre. Am 15 rn so I can't even hardmaxx to fix it
crazy jaw for 15 y old

• Love it
dude in ur pfp mogs him to death

i fly into a rage every time i hear this guy's name, such a faggy name

end of what teeth? your frontal teeth (incisors)? or your back teeth (molars) ?
Molars. But I did a big mistake I hope u don't do . Make sure to chew equally on both sides, right and left molars

Hes majestic but garbage thread
Theres always better

• So Sad

• +1
god is fair, he is a manlet

• JFL