Vs

457e610af22fedbc6a24ca734ff9b28d
8e4d5b189751144203028e6a41e8c34b
Rs 634x1024 131218112540 6340brad pitt 90cm121713
5d31f33936e03c24f153b955

@ArvidGustavsson @thinwhiteduke @TheLurch @WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Let's just be honest here, Pitt brutalizes. No point in debating that. Vinnie obviously is good looking, but he's not Pitt level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, 5'8manlet, Vergil.is and 5 others
Let's just be honest here, Pitt brutalizes. No point in debating that. Vinnie obviously is good looking, but he's not Pitt level.
Indeed indeed if Vinnie was blackpilled he would get laser surgery to make his eyes blue bc brown eyes are failo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 7098, MedMaxxing and 1 other person
Bad pictures of Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Indeed indeed if Vinnie was blackpilled he would get laser surgery to make his eyes blue bc brown eyes are failo

pls don't remind me. Blue eyes would be fucking insane for my colouring it's not even fair

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
arv\juid mnogs

Bad pictures of Pitt
No such thing tbh he looks like a god in the long haired one and jfl at how good he looks in the candid with his gf meanwhile Vinnie trying to do best poses possible

• +1
Reactions: Lux
No such thing tbh he looks like a god in the long haired one and jfl at how good he looks in the candid with his gf meanwhile Vinnie trying to do best poses possible
Vinnie mogs in the given pictures

Vinnie mogs in the given pictures
Lmao wtf hell nah you can tell pitt has better bones and features and coloring even tho it's lower quality pics

ill definitely consider it when i move out tbh
It's worth it idk why but green or blue eyes halo eyes by alot espec on a pheno like outta with tan skin and pink lips he'd look far more plain with brown eyes

It's worth it idk why but green or blue eyes halo eyes by alot espec on a pheno like outta with tan skin and pink lips he'd look far more plain with brown eyes

Hazel is definitely up there too provided it is light enough. My skin be weird as hell though. In the summer I can easily get Morrone/Delissola type colouring (although I do not tan as dark as I used to when I was younger) but in the winter when it gets hella cold I get nearly as light and pale as my avi. So light eyes would help a lot. I got the whole pink lips thing going on too but god was like "nah we're giving you brown eyes"

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Hazel is definitely up there too provided it is light enough. My skin be weird as hell though. In the summer I can easily get Morrone/Delissola type colouring (although I do not tan as dark as I used to when I was younger) but in the winter when it gets hella cold I get nearly as light and pale as my avi. So light eyes would help a lot. I got the whole pink lips thing going on too but god was like "nah we're giving you brown eyes"
Yeah pale white skin at winter with brown eyes sucks it's annoying af not having piercing eyes

Yeah pale white skin at winter with brown eyes sucks it's annoying af not having piercing eyes

if you ever do the laser lemme know how it is because i will definitely consider it

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
if you ever do the laser lemme know how it is because i will definitely consider it
I'm doing it soon as I have the money if I don't ever respond it's bc I'm blind

• JFL
Reactions: MedMaxxing
Tf are those pics of vinnie Jfl