Violent video games are fucked up tbh

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
When you think about it it makes sense people use to hate them. I think we think of them as normal because we have been conditioned to think of violence as entertainment as normal. Imagine if an alien step down to earth and saw you play this:

and asked you what the purpose of it was. What would you say that would not make you sound like a lunatic? "Oh yea it's a game where I role play as a gangster and a spree killer because mass murder is hilarious and fun". :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshehe:

Aliens be like:
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelstrash:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, KrissKross, john_cope and 2 others
When you think about it it makes sense people use to hate them. I think we think of them as normal because we have been conditioned to think of violence as entertainment as normal. Imagine if an alien step down to earth and saw you play GTA and asked you what the purpose of it was. What would you say that would not make you sound like a lunatic? "Oh yea it's a game where I role play as a gangster and a spree killer because mass murder is hilarious and fun". :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshehe:
retard

Next up: Disillusioned advocates for banning of violent video games.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, FatJattMofo, john_cope and 4 others
Yes it's bad.

Violent video games are not realistic at all theyre basically cartoons

Next up: Disillusioned advocates for banning of violent video games.

No, I'm just pointing out that it's fucked up we enjoy violence. To use my above example again, imagine if aliens with no prior exposure landed on earth and asked you why you enjoy ultra-violent games. There is nothing that you could tell them that would not make you sound fucked up.

Related image
s

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: xit, Dogs, SikKunt and 4 others
No, I'm just pointing out that it's fucked up we enjoy violence. To use my above example again, imagine if aliens with no prior exposure landed on earth and asked you why you enjoy ultra-violent games. There is nothing that you could tell them that would not make you sound fucked up.
I was joking lol

it is what it is

Violence is natural.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and JustTrynaGrow
Entertainment for the Roman's were literally battle ships with people actually fucking dying. Or people fighting against each other 1v1 dying as fuck. Or people fighting against animals. JFL at least our shit is fake.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 2581, Arkantos and 2 others
They have a place in our society.
Games are normally catered to violence so guys tend to enjoy them since tbh violence is in our nature. Also I find that we get to cope with videogames since we KD mog chad into oblivion.

fr tho why do you think girls don't like games? violence just isn't in their nature. It's hard wired into men.

They have a place in our society.
Games are normally catered to violence so guys tend to enjoy them since tbh violence is in our nature. Also I find that we get to cope with videogames since we KD mog chad into oblivion.

fr tho why do you think girls don't like games? violence just isn't in their nature. It's hard wired into men.
Women's reaction time is considerably lower than men's so naturally they wouldn't be as good at quick reflex games like shooters.

Entertainment for the Roman's were literally battle ships with people actually fucking dying. Or people fighting against each other 1v1 dying as fuck. Or people fighting against animals. JFL at least our shit is fake.

Actually this is a myth. Roman gladiator battles were basically just more brutal versions of WRESTLING. Fights were mostly staged/planned and it was uncommon for anybody to die.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Actually this is a myth. Roman gladiator battles were basically just more brutal versions of WRESTLING. Fights were mostly staged/planned and it was uncommon for anybody to die.
What about when they filled the stage with water brought ships and fought each other. Is that fake?

gladiator fights weren't that common as far as I know but this is correct. gladiators were too expensive to just kill.

slaves and thieves however were not. I could easily be wrong but I was under the impression that fights between slaves/thieves were far more common & to the death

BAAAAAAAAAN VIOLENT GAMES
GAMERS ARE SCHOOL SHOOTERS
ADULTS ARE JUST BIG KIDS AAAAAA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and Butthurt Dweller
???
Aliens will immediately see that all animals brutally murder and eat each other everywhere on our planet, that we evolved in such circumstances and that human bodies are built to fight and survive physical violence. Especially when competing for resources and the lack of such resources can easily mean death.

It is what it is.

same boring low iq bullshit people have been saying for decades
Escalator

• +1
Reactions: xit
???
Aliens will immediately see that all animals brutally murder and eat each other everywhere on our planet, that we evolved in such circumstances and that human bodies are built to fight and survive physical violence. Especially when competing for resources and the lack of such resources can easily mean death.

It is what it is.

jfl at comparing killing for food with killing for fun.

vaccines cause higher incidence of autoimmune and inflammatory disorders

autism is related to autoimmunity and inflammation in the brain

this i why diets designed to seal gut lining and reduce immunoreactivity have been effective in mitigating symptoms

old used up femoids shitty gut microbiomes and the poisonous food supply are worse than vaccines tho

vaccines cause higher incidence of autoimmune and inflammatory disorders

autism is related to autoimmunity and inflammation in the brain

this i why diets designed to seal gut lining and reduce immunoreactivity have been effective in mitigating symptoms

old used up femoids shitty gut microbiomes and the poisonous food supply are worse than vaccines tho

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and FatJattMofo
Men are naturally inclined towards violent stuff and guns and what not, its not like we just suddenly started liking violent things because of video games