Viral filter on tiktok removes Lens distortion

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
0C83EF67 33B7 44AF ADB5 4F0983C35A69

go on tiktok type in the searchbar " Face Zoom filter" boom its there stand slightly away and thats how people percieve you

Attachments

• 527740DF-F436-4437-8490-92DAD2AE31AB.jpeg
    527740DF-F436-4437-8490-92DAD2AE31AB.jpeg
    749.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29581
Just look in the mirror if u dont want distortion jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, rooman, datboijj and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, deadmanwalking, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
doing this with front cam = 2 pixel photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
im still subhuman

lens distortion is a sub htn term.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman and Reformed
View attachment 2306748
go on tiktok type in the searchbar " Face Zoom filter" boom its there stand slightly away and thats how people percieve you
Can confirm this is pretty accurate but the double mirror facing eachother trick in the bathroom does it much better since you are inverted ontop of true reflection

lens distortion is a sub htn term.
Nah it’s very complicated and different for everyone. It ascend me bc it gives me a better skull shape. Makes my face look tall, while irl it looks like a potatoe

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
Nah it’s very complicated and different for everyone. It ascend me bc it gives me a better skull shape. Makes my face look tall, while irl it looks like a potatoe
sub htn moment

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Reformed
it doesn't remove distortion you don't look like that irl
Just look in the mirror if u dont want distortion jfl
this. common sense.
Actually not, mirrors are not perfectly made and also distort the image depending on where you are situated. i'm an expert on this topic an absolutely self-obsessed psl narcissist spendimg +2 hours a day looking at mirrors and other reflecting surfaces

So you can't know exactly how other people perceive you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, ranierean, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person

Actually not, mirrors are not perfectly made and also distort the image depending on where you are situated. i'm an expert on this topic an absolutely self-obsessed psl narcissist spendimg +2 hours a day looking at mirrors and other reflecting surfaces

Mirrors are the most acc. Plain mirrors 3d lighting 3 plus meters away. It never lies .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro

Not really mirrors is what you actually look like and that's a fact.

You just look better in mirrors because your brain perceives you to look better.

It's just different lighting in certain rooms that make you look better or worse

Mirrors are the most acc. Plain mirrors 3d lighting 3 plus meters away. It never lies .
Champions League No GIF by UEFA

Not from my experience with every mirror I've analyzed. But it's probably the most accurate

He looks 1 psl in selfies tho and u said sub htn. So he has to be less
maybe he is a normie? see this cringe thread i made 2 years ago.

Not really mirrors is what you actually look like and that's a fact.

You just look better in mirrors because your brain perceives you to look better.

It's just different lighting in certain rooms that make you look better or worse
Not true.

Depends on the type of mirror and whether you are in the left side/right side, different parts of mirrors don't exactly reflect the same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30679