Viral for being roasted for asking about cosmetic surgery, incels.is user and my plans as a sub5.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Iron
I already made a thread on incels.is already about the entire situation.

I joined a redpill server for fun, debated some of their members, the members told me to go on a call, I went on the call, I was nervous as fuck so I started stuttering and smiling randomly, the clipped version of the call went viral, that's basically a quick basic rundown.

I only used the discord before, not the website, so someone was larping as me using my pictures on here before. This is my first thread here. But I understand the trend, it's funny/a meme to take a sub5's pics then say "Rate me" or "Do I mog?", etc.

The irony of the whole situation is my plan is the exact same after the call. I'll approach women after I get plastic surgery. Because even if if I do ascend by "thugmaxxing" with some girl, what the people who say "Ugly men still get in relationships bro" don't understand, is the ugly man is often cheated on, and he gets no say in anything because he knows he's being settled for. It's really a waste of time.

I would rather be MGTOW, do what I want, and focus on myself as an ugly male, then end up being settled for by a foid, know I'm being settled for, then get cheated on anyways, and have to live as a cuck because I know I have no other options.

I sound socially retarded, along with my ptosis/droopy eyelid with my nigger big nose and big mouth which makes people believe I'm autistic. Because I look and sound autistic.

So I'll have to speaking skills max/social skills max as well as surgerymax.

The basic emphasis of my plan is I believe that there's no point in approaching women as a sub5 male, because you either get rejected through laughter, disgust or a restraining order, or if you're "lucky", you get settled on and be the ugly betabux whilst she gets plowed by chads, and you can only be the cuck who watches.

I plan to gymmax, softmax, hardmax, and of course all of that needs moneymaxxing. People have suggested geomaxxing, but I want to hardmax not even for women but for myself, because it's ropefuel when I look in the mirror as a sub5. I might do both. I might go to South Korea to hardmax, then geomax to South Africa, that's a hell of a lot better then wasting my time "approaching" to get laughed at by the western foid.

I'm an 18 year old poorcel so to do all this maxxing, I estimate it will be around 10 years to moneymax to afford hardmaxxing, and I'm an incel until I hardmax.

So that's my plan as a sub5. Basically go mgtow/accept being a truecel, then moneymax to hardmax, alongsides softmax and gymmax, although hardmaxxing is the big thing which is needed. I think I need a lip reduction surgery, genioplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery (there's a bunch so I don't know which one I need) but I need to make both of my eyelids look even instead of having my left eye droop. I need a lot of different surgeries, but I need to find a way to make all of the surgeries work together, because I may not know a lot about looksmaxing and gonial angle and canthal tilt, but I know facial harmony is important, so if I get a bunch of surgeries which look unproportionate together, I'll look uncanny, so I need good surgeons. I can't go cheap with it, so I have to moneymax.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Newday*V3, xegigi and 6 others
Over for rushed writing and poor grammercels because it's pretty late where I'm from and I'm also tired.

Can confirm it is him. Holy fucking shit @murdah @Sprinkles. @liberiangrimreaper @Chadeep @Magnum Opus @RecessedChinCel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, xegigi, Clqs and 4 others
Can confirm it is him. Holy fucking shit @murdah @Sprinkles. @liberiangrimreaper @Chadeep @Magnum Opus @RecessedChinCel

View attachment 3050479
Yes thats Carver

Being black but with this level of autism awareness and appearence is a curse.
What is your height? At 18, you have a chance to increase it still, and clavicles ain't seaked completely til you are in 20s, so you can expand your frame.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
What is your height? At 18, you have a chance to increase it still, and clavicles ain't seaked completely til you are in 20s, so you can expand your frame.
exactly OP should just sheboonmaxx , dont need to bother yourself with this shit

• JFL
blackgymax was the same level of autism as him and he's slaying right now and making girls cry

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Moneymaxx then surgerymaxx ASAP, who knows could be the next BGM but with harmony taken more into account along with your phenotype to not look uncanny

blackgymax was the same level of autism as him and he's slaying right now and making girls cry
Moneymaxx then surgerymaxx ASAP, who knows could be the next BGM but with harmony taken more into account along with your phenotype to not look uncanny
He fucks trannies I wish I was joking.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and datboijj
Your cousin BGM will help you
Blackgymmax replied to my tiktok. I know it's the real him because I went to his page.
Screenshot 2024 07 25 33403 AM

Screenshot 2024 07 25 33433 AM

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, 0S4MA, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
I'm 5'6, ugly and short. Joe over

• +1
I'm 5'6, ugly and short. Joe over
It's over because you are too high iq. With your pheno you have to be a 60 IQ thug to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Kanye West's Cousin and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
That's definitely the plan

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I already made a thread on incels.is already about the entire situation.

I joined a redpill server for fun, debated some of their members, the members told me to go on a call, I went on the call, I was nervous as fuck so I started stuttering and smiling randomly, the clipped version of the call went viral, that's basically a quick basic rundown.

I only used the discord before, not the website, so someone was larping as me using my pictures on here before. This is my first thread here. But I understand the trend, it's funny/a meme to take a sub5's pics then say "Rate me" or "Do I mog?", etc.

The irony of the whole situation is my plan is the exact same after the call. I'll approach women after I get plastic surgery. Because even if if I do ascend by "thugmaxxing" with some girl, what the people who say "Ugly men still get in relationships bro" don't understand, is the ugly man is often cheated on, and he gets no say in anything because he knows he's being settled for. It's really a waste of time.

I would rather be MGTOW, do what I want, and focus on myself as an ugly male, then end up being settled for by a foid, know I'm being settled for, then get cheated on anyways, and have to live as a cuck because I know I have no other options.

I sound socially retarded, along with my ptosis/droopy eyelid with my nigger big nose and big mouth which makes people believe I'm autistic. Because I look and sound autistic.

So I'll have to speaking skills max/social skills max as well as surgerymax.

The basic emphasis of my plan is I believe that there's no point in approaching women as a sub5 male, because you either get rejected through laughter, disgust or a restraining order, or if you're "lucky", you get settled on and be the ugly betabux whilst she gets plowed by chads, and you can only be the cuck who watches.

I plan to gymmax, softmax, hardmax, and of course all of that needs moneymaxxing. People have suggested geomaxxing, but I want to hardmax not even for women but for myself, because it's ropefuel when I look in the mirror as a sub5. I might do both. I might go to South Korea to hardmax, then geomax to South Africa, that's a hell of a lot better then wasting my time "approaching" to get laughed at by the western foid.

I'm an 18 year old poorcel so to do all this maxxing, I estimate it will be around 10 years to moneymax to afford hardmaxxing, and I'm an incel until I hardmax.

So that's my plan as a sub5. Basically go mgtow/accept being a truecel, then moneymax to hardmax, alongsides softmax and gymmax, although hardmaxxing is the big thing which is needed. I think I need a lip reduction surgery, genioplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery (there's a bunch so I don't know which one I need) but I need to make both of my eyelids look even instead of having my left eye droop. I need a lot of different surgeries, but I need to find a way to make all of the surgeries work together, because I may not know a lot about looksmaxing and gonial angle and canthal tilt, but I know facial harmony is important, so if I get a bunch of surgeries which look unproportionate together, I'll look uncanny, so I need good surgeons. I can't go cheap with it, so I have to moneymax.

View attachment 3050469
have you tried softmaxxing first nigga? I swear niggas will jump to surgeries before they even think about the basics

have you tried softmaxxing first nigga? I swear niggas will jump to surgeries before they even think about the basics
nigga he wont fix his damn mickey mouse ears with skincare and eyelash curling

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, Tyrant and watah
nigga he wont fix his damn mickey mouse ears with skincare and eyelash curling
Right but he could at least softmaxx instead of mentally masturbating about surgeries and not making any progress

exactly OP should just sheboonmaxx , dont need to bother yourself with this shit

he'll never get a sheboon for two reasons.

1 He is ugly and probably not that tall

2 he is very intelligent and self aware, which is a negative characteristic in black males when it comes to sexually attractive traits

he should oofy doofy max with some Asians