Viral video of asian women DESTROYING the reputation of asian men.

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
It's over for ricecels. 20 years of Kpop shilling, anime propaganda, and other pro-asian male media stuff that increased asian male SMV is instantly gone with a single TikTok.

@Cheesyrumble

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, ItsOver.com, JL~ and 14 others
I am sexist, racist, and homophobic so she got 3/4 right.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ExMoggerWillRise, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 25245 and 25 others
BWC winning!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Guts, HeightPilledum and 4 others
Lifefuel for @mrriceguy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, bishōnenmaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
no one cares about disgusting gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guts, ManletBlackcel, subhuman incel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's over for ricecels. 20 years of Kpop shilling, anime propaganda, and other pro-asian male media stuff that increased asian male SMV is instantly gone with a single TikTok.

@Cheesyrumble

Nigga I literally already made a thread about this. U just stole my content and tagged me in it lmao.
Also, I think this is a good thing at the end of the day. Korean foids have to keep pumping out slander videos on gook males daily to bring gook males down a notch because of foids fantasies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24940
Water. I almost bought into it

Till I saw what the average Korean actually looked like. And when @mrriceguy brutally eviscerated cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscensionMan98, It'snotover and 1 other person
Water. I almost bought into it

Till I saw what the average Korean actually looked like. And when @mrriceguy brutally eviscerated cheesyrumble
He is too stupid to understand that he was eviscerated and now he can't even argue properly, he just brings up the fact that I'm bi and like men lul
This is like the opposite of how u treat @sтᴀʀʙoʏ . Yall seriously worship rice cuck behavior and praise jestermaxxing schizos lmao.

Argue properly? What is ur purpose besides taking creepshots of random subhumans?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and ReadBooksEveryday
This is like the opposite of how u treat @sтᴀʀʙoʏ . Yall seriously worship rice cuck behavior and praise jestermaxxing schizos lmao
Yellow

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21661, cancercell and 3 others
This is like the opposite of how u treat @sтᴀʀʙoʏ . Yall seriously worship rice cuck behavior and praise jestermaxxing schizos lmao
You tagging Starboy is like a bully victim asking to get punched more

If I were you, I'd post facts and figures about how Korean top the SMV chart (excluding the small penis category) - and destroy both of those coping ricecel subhumans

Instead you tag them. I'm starting to think you get a thrill out of this ..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma, Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 24444

@Cheesyrumble

Korean men are based af jfl @Cheesyrumble

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444

If I were you, I'd post facts and figures about how Korean top the SMV chart (excluding the small penis category) - and destroy both of those coping ricecel subhumans

Ur just retards. Who cry over me saying gooks have decent SMV. I don't understand the continuous circlejerk when there isn't anyone to respond to besides @aspiringexcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23218 and ReadBooksEveryday

korean penis = smallest in the world

While average Kinh cock is 6 inch +

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
aspiringexcel
@aspiringexcel
Another case of brown worshipping yellow

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and ReadBooksEveryday
Another case of brown worshipping yellow
I'm supposed to be the crazy one when ur the faggot taking creepshots of strangers to post to this gay alien forum lol

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
@mrriceguy they are based because they get prostitutes and hate women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 24940, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I'm supposed to be the crazy one when ur the faggot taking creepshots of strangers to post to this gay alien forum lol
Yellow people ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23218
SMV= purely media propaganda/agenda, not based on physical attractiveness

100 years ago nobody wouldnt fuck niggers until rap/hiphop and blm agenda became popular

Same with korean gooks, they cope with kpop agenda but in reality an average gook is ugly, slit eyed, stinky, small dick gooklet and yellow

You can have the entire Kazahk government to heavily invest in Kazahk supremacy propaganda and it would yield the same result

@mrriceguy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, ORW2, Bushman and 3 others
Yellow people ramblings
This forum has rotted ur brain in such a short amount of time its amazing. Within 2 months u hated urself. 4 months, started jerking off to gay alien models. And now ur an aspiring transracial who takes pics of strangers. Whats next?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, aspiringexcel, Bushman and 1 other person
SMV= purely media propaganda/agenda, not based on physical attractiveness

100 years ago nobody wouldnt fuck niggers until rap/hiphop and blm agenda became popular

Same with korean gooks, they cope with kpop agenda but in reality an average gook is ugly, slit eyed, stinky, small dick gooklet and yellow

You can have the entire Kazahk government to heavily invest in Kazahk supremacy propaganda and it would yield the same result

@mrriceguy
Finally u say something somewhat truthful. Mirin the propaganda department of gooks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Finally u say something somewhat truthful. Mirin the propaganda department of gooks
Enjoy while it lasts, because 10-20 years from now Kinh takeover is imminent

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
This forum has rotted ur brain in such a short amount of time its amazing. Within 2 months u hated urself. 4 months, started jerking off to gay alien models. And now ur an aspiring transracial who takes pics of strangers. Whats next?
Before joining this forum I thought I'm white passing but I was heavily disappointed when I posted my pic here and everyone was saying Asian

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and Cheesyrumble
Before joining this forum I thought I'm white passing but I was heavily disappointed when I posted my pic here and everyone was saying Asian
Well that explains alot

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Nigga I literally already made a thread about this. U just stole my content and tagged me in it lmao.
Also, I think this is a good thing at the end of the day. Korean foids have to keep pumping out slander videos on gook males daily to bring gook males down a notch because of foids fantasies.

That girls TikTok destroyed Korean men's image.

The whole appeal of Korean men is the kdramas sterotype loving nice guy who doesn't pump and dump and only does LTRs and takes girls on dates and worships them. Her video went viral talking about how evil Korean men secretly are and this harms their image.

Bro how

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
That girls TikTok destroyed Korean men's image.

The whole appeal of Korean men is the kdramas sterotype loving nice guy who doesn't pump and dump and only does LTRs and takes girls on dates and worships them. Her video went viral talking about how evil Korean men secretly are and this harms their image.
oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️
7avycn

Its somewhat good, foids are talking cause they care. Its better than being background characters

Not my problem im not a chink + koreans can’t lose in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 23218 and Cheesyrumble
Comments are brutal

Screenshot 2023 06 09 16 34 38 512 edit comtwitterandroid

I wonder why do women do this virtue signal larp instead of telling their true intentions. Like a white guy will tell you to your face that he'd never date a black woman because they are ugly. Meanwhile self-hating ethnic women come up with 13 dimensional chess copes as to why they only date white men.

Also I noticed white women never shit talk their own men while white men shit talk them constantly and call them bitchy feminists who fuck dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Truecel14, HeightPilledum and 2 others
I don't give a shit about asian women or men. slants need to die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Cheesyrumble
Same tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

@Cheesyrumble

Stone her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Ur just retards. Who cry over me saying gooks have decent SMV. I don't understand the continuous circlejerk when there isn't anyone to respond to besides @aspiringexcel
NEAs have 2nd highest smv, even in the boomer studies from 2009
Screenshot 20230610 001837 Gallery

I will ALWAYS defend my gook brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, HeightPilledum, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
360 F 81998709 gbGqzu2eO8XmUzRw11A5xVM8LOGycgi9
Ezgifcom webp to png 12
Ezgifcom webp to png 13

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 24444
Its over for kpops

@Cheesyrumble

Another woman moment

White girls shit on Whire men

Blsck women shit on black men

Now it’s Gook women. Dude this is normal

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble
Shes korean american. And korean american men arent kpopmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble

Korean men are based. Bring drunk girls home and take advantage of them it’s great yes and OPPA knows best. All men should treat women as disposable cum dumpsters (what they are) only westerners don’t do this cos they are Soylent drinking faggots

I also saw an K pop looking Gook on the street today I stared @ him and wanted to touch his face to see if he had makeup. No homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 24940 and Cheesyrumble