Viral youtube channel idea

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Use resemble.ai and clone popular video games, cartoons, and tv characters voices

Make them read a funny video script.

Use simple slideshow

add sound effects

Not AI voice in this video but you could do this lol. Got a million view for this dumb video

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ALP, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
how to grow the channel? is just uploding and waiting for youtube to recommend people a good aproach

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19036
create gigachad for looksmaxxer. I would watch it everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 23554
how to grow the channel? is just uploding and waiting for youtube to recommend people a good aproach
I would share on reddit. If its funny it will go viral there and boost YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 23554
Or instead do movie summary videos

Use AI to summarise the entire plot download video footage cut it down to less than 10 minutes obviously you don’t want to play too much of it for copyright reasons.
Read the script over the edit you’ve made and upload it to YouTube with a good title and thumbnail to increase CTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, JohnDoe, Dystopian and 5 others

Use AI to summarise the entire plot download video footage cut it down to less than 10 minutes obviously you don’t want to play too much of it for copyright reasons.
Read the script over the edit you’ve made and upload it to YouTube with a good title and thumbnail to increase CTR
how to find people to watch the video?

faggot tier response for a simple question asked out of curiosity
I dont think you understand how stupid your question is

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I dont think you understand how stupid your question is
dude you should get some traffic until youtube starts recommending your video to the others i have never seen a video with 0 view on the recommended page

dude you should get some traffic until youtube starts recommending your video to the others i have never seen a video with 0 view on the recommended page
Search exists

It takes time ofc your not going to blow up in the first month or two unironically post consistently with good thumbnails and titles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Use resemble.ai and clone popular video games, cartoons, and tv characters voices

Make them read a funny video script.

Use simple slideshow

add sound effects

Not AI voice in this video but you could do this lol. Got a million view for this dumb video

Amerikaner and colaws autistic ifunny inside joke shitposts lmao. Although its not a bad idea and theres a few deranged autists who make a shit ton of money on yt with their low quality shitposts, it would still require some algorithm luck

Good idea, many guys already do this thi

Do you already do this? known about it and wanted to do it since the start of this year but never really got around to it.

If you're using copyrighted material, do you think you can even monetize that content?

If you're using copyrighted material, do you think you can even monetize that content?
Depends on the length of the copyrighted material

Depends on the length of the copyrighted material
Could you go more in depth? Like is there a set number of minutes you can use copyrighted material, or a percentage of the video? Also if you show their footage, but add your audio to it, does that also count as copyrighted material?

Could you go more in depth? Like is there a set number of minutes you can use copyrighted material, or a percentage of the video? Also if you show their footage, but add your audio to it, does that also count as copyrighted material?
Yes there is a set number of minutes depends on how long the footage is

Yes there is a set number of minutes depends on how long the footage is
I'm certain i can mog 90% of movie recap channels because i actually know about movies and can do a better video than their shitty robotic ai voice, i found a good ai voice that sounds real. Unfortunately, it's really saturated now, every 3rd worlder has a movie recap channel so not sure if it's even worth the effort. The american guys who capitalized off this early on like Movie Recaps/Mystery Recaps are making absolute bank.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I'm certain i can mog 90% of movie recap channels because i actually know about movies and can do a better video than their shitty robotic ai voice, i found a good ai voice that sounds real. Unfortunately, it's really saturated now, every 3rd worlder has a movie recap channel so not sure if it's even worth the effort. The american guys who capitalized off this early on like Movie Recaps/Mystery Recaps are making absolute bank.
Everything is saturated wouldn't hurt to still try

Also I would optimize the thumbnail and title over video quality at first

Only for western movies and tv shows there is still an untapped market
The thing is though, there's a reason they all put USA as the channels country to get a bigger market as a lot of americans not only watch these kinds of videos but also because any potential ads are going to be higher paid so it makes sense.
I know a lot about korean, japanese, middle eastern, european/scandinavian, british films and series, besides the usual hollywood shit but the problem is these videos aren't going to get views imo. You go on any popular recap channel andn loo kat the videos that are getting views, it's basic shit about a film that everyone and their mother saw 10 years ago. No one wants to watch recap about an interesting obscure japanese or european film. Zoomers don't like that shit and they're the primary viewers of recap channels as can be seen by xqc and his zoomer fans promoting such channels.
It's rough man, i have more knowledge than most but can't utilize it to make any money because youtube is essentially as much about knowing the algorithm and how to abuse it, marketing, optimization than the actual content. And i was supposed to start a recap channel nearly a year ago now, i see some successful channels making good money t hat only started a year ago and think it could have been me. I am so fucking lazy.
What would you recommend? asian films/series pandered to asia? How would one even have their videos oshown to chinese/asian youtube viewers and so on?

Last edited:
Amerikaner and colaws autistic ifunny inside joke shitposts lmao. Although its not a bad idea and theres a few deranged autists who make a shit ton of money on yt with their low quality shitposts, it would still require some algorithm luck
amerikaner is based hyperborean

The thing is though, there's a reason they all put USA as the channels country to get a bigger market as a lot of americans not only watch these kinds of videos but also because any potential ads are going to be higher paid so it makes sense.
I know a lot about korean, japanese, middle eastern, european/scandinavian, british films and series, besides the usual hollywood shit but the problem is these videos aren't going to get views imo. You go on any popular recap channel andn loo kat the videos that are getting views, it's basic shit about a film that everyone and their mother saw 10 years ago. No one wants to watch recap about an interesting obscure japanese or european film. Zoomers don't like that shit and they're the primary viewers of recap channels as can be seen by xqc and his zoomer fans promoting such channels.
It's rough man, i have more knowledge than most but can't utilize it to make any money because youtube is essentially as much about knowing the algorithm and how to abuse it, marketing, optimization than the actual content. And i was supposed to start a recap channel nearly a year ago now, i see some successful channels making good money t hat only started a year ago and think it could have been me. I am so fucking lazy.
What would you recommend? asian films/series pandered to asia? How would one even have their videos oshown to chinese/asian youtube viewers and so on?
Nvm you dont get it

You love posting these comments, if you don't want to share any info, just don't post.
Like you said youre lazy until you change that I don't see you getting anywhere

Like you said youre lazy until you change that I don't see you getting anywhere
That has nothing to do with everything else i said.

That has nothing to do with everything else i said.
It does because I wasn't fucking talking about Asian movies and tv

Also, the majority of popular videos being movies that everyone watched 10 years ago is false as fuck I've seen videos on some of the most obscure movies or anime with over 1 million views.

Like I said if you werent lazy you would of done research and started ages ago

Action > Thinking muh muh is this good enough

It does because I wasn't fucking talking about Asian movies and tv

Also, the majority of popular videos being movies that everyone watched 10 years ago is false as fuck I've seen videos on some of the most obscure movies or anime with over 1 million views.

Like I said if you werent lazy you would of done research and started ages ago

Action > Thinking muh muh is this good enough
Most recap videos with tons of views are popular/semi-popular films, at the very least they're hollywood films. You clearly said "
Only for western movies and tv shows there is still an untapped market" which is implying that there is a market for non-western series and movies, asian was just an example, everything else i listed is also non-western and not popular, that is exactly what i wrote about and yet you say it's not what you were talking about. My last comment about being lazy has little to do with everything else mentioned yet that's what you choose to focus on. I've done my research, most likely more than you, ive been looking at these channels for a year and know them inside-out and how they operate which is why i was confident i could potentially do better.

Most recap videos with tons of views are popular/semi-popular films, at the very least they're hollywood films. You clearly said "
Only for western movies and tv shows there is still an untapped market" which is implying that there is a market for non-western series and movies, asian was just an example, everything else i listed is also non-western and not popular, that is exactly what i wrote about and yet you say it's not what you were talking about. My last comment about being lazy has little to do with everything else mentioned yet that's what you choose to focus on. I've done my research, most likely more than you, ive been looking at these channels for a year and know them inside-out and how they operate which is why i was confident i could potentially do better.
I was talking about manga and animes JFL even fucking Game story recaps even fucking podcasts recaps

Thinking of making a podcast/interview recap for finance channels still need to find out how to monetize it

I was talking about manga and animes JFL even fucking Game story recaps even fucking podcasts recaps

Thinking of making a podcast/interview recap for finance channels still need to find out how to monetize it
There are already a few manga/anime series and they pale in comparison to regular movie recap channels.
I personally think movie recaps will trump every other type of recap you can think of but because the other categories aren't as saturated, it may still be successful. I will try OPs method and see if i can get a channel monetized. I recall seeing another method a whilel back on how to quickly get monetized on discord, will see if it still works.
The algorithm just seems retarded, and doesn't make sense to me.
I know someone who does the exact same thing or even better than those movie/tv serie clip channels that do a bunch of shorts with background music in them and get a lot of views, and he doesn't get any views besides maybe 10-15 max. The algorithm just doesn't recommend him even when he created a new channel.
That is mainly why i haven't actually done youtube yet, and i did try ripping tiktok videos and got 0 views on shorts so further demoralized.
Need to figure out how the algorithm works otherwise no matter how good the content, it won't get seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back