Reactions: ElTruecel, shikataganai, Ken and 1 other person
ye dw u will find surely especialy in burgerland go for 8 year olds i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ElTruecel, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
You're not getting a virgin lil bro, I don't even think they exist anymore

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and FascisstChad
100%, women keep the dna of previous sexual partners. But be real no fucking way you’re getting a virgin gf in the west!😂😂

IMG 6653

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken and lemonnz
You're not getting a virgin lil bro, I don't even think they exist anymore
They only exist in places like Afghanistan where the Jews still don’t control everything.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
gl finding virgin above 8 yo boyo
legit. only girl virgins in the US nowadays are gypsies living in isolated villages. even then who knows if they really are. incest runs wild in those places....

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Water

• +1
Even if she is virgin she is still not pure, imagine how many tiktoks she watched of chads and her pussy got wet by fantasizing

• Hmm...
Foids are having sex at age 8 nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa and FascisstChad
legit. only girl virgins in the US nowadays are gypsies living in isolated villages. even then who knows if they really are. incest runs wild in those places....
The best chance at finding one would be to avoid every coastal state, every Great Lakes state and their may be some in rural regions of America like Wyoming, Montana and Nebraska those types of places. Even though the southeast is right wing it’s very degenerate in that aspect plus it hot. Colder and drier places are more reserved.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
If I was going to find a wife I’d probably either get some white to whiteish Muslim or learn Spanish and find some rural girl in the cone of South America eg chile, Paraguay, Argentina and Uruguay plus possibly south Brazil. There are still some white people in those areas. I doubt there’s serious degenerates in places like this.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
the virgins are the same as the rest of them. trust me. the unicorn doesnt exist

• Hmm...
Disgusting how normalised sex is these days. Encouraging whores to sleep around jfl.

Disgusting, imagine marrying and spending money on some whore that fucked chads cock for free, with 0 attachment and decided to settle for a pathetic cuck like you.

If I ever get married, I will have to marry a hardcore Christian wife from the slums of Poland ngl, she literally has to be a virgin.

The very highest I can tolerate is 2.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Ken
Disgusting how normalised sex is these days. Encouraging whores to sleep around jfl.

Disgusting, imagine marrying and spending money on some whore that fucked chads cock for free, with 0 attachment and decided to settle for a pathetic cuck like you.

If I ever get married, I will have to marry a hardcore Christian wife from the slums of Poland ngl, she literally has to be a virgin.

2 is already insanely high.

The only way I marry a non-virgin is if she is a widow with a bodycount of 1.

just get a middle school gf theory

Humanity peaked in medieval times.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and ElTruecel