Virgin Girls

M

MyDRentFreeInJB

HIGH T ANDROGENIC OGRE
giphy.gif

Virgins?

Do I really need to remind you that every girl has a roast beef by age 12?

07 trying to find herself ready to settle down 41267853

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrettyBoy, fakemeta. and Deleted member 4545
They lose their virginity at single digit age

• +1
Reactions: MyDRentFreeInJB
They lose their virginity at single digit age
Unless you were looksmaxxing in the womb, the only thing you will be able to deflower is future daughter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, maxmendietta and Deleted member 4545
most girls lose their virginity at 16-17

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
13-14 nowadays. i asked many foids when they lost it
depends on the area but 13-17 sounds right unless you live in a mormon village or smth

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Whatever helps keep your delusions afloat

i was duped

these bitches be lying
some 14 year old bitch told me she fucked 2 guys alread, 1 22 years old and 1 18. she wanted to fuck me too and i was 21 back then jfl.

i also asked her about some of her friends whenever she mentioned them. non of them were over 15 and non of them were virgins

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 3299
I remember in 7th grade when a girl and a guy were talking about fucking each other. I was in disbelief. Face was literally like :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Alt Number 3, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
some 14 year old bitch told me she fucked 2 guys alread, 1 22 years old and 1 18. she wanted to fuck me too and i was 21 back then jfl.

i also asked her about some of her friends whenever she mentioned them. non of them were over 15 and non of them were virgins
JFL @ believing what femorrhoids say

source.gif

lol why you talking to 14 year olds as a 21 year old tho

lol why you talking to 14 year olds as a 21 year old tho
she approached me and asked for snapchat, thought she was at least like 16 or smth cuz of the way she dressed and smoked etc.

i didnt want to fuck her anyways as i got a gf, all i wanted was the validation and dopamine boosts from when she gives me iois and compliments

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 4545
she approached me and asked for snapchat, thought she was at least like 16 or smth cuz of the way she dressed and smoked etc.

i didnt want to fuck her anyways as i got a gf, all i wanted was the validation and dopamine boosts from when she gives me iois and compliments
I never even crossed paths with teens when I was 21

Women are such whores nowadays

• +1
Reactions: MyDRentFreeInJB
I never even crossed paths with teens when I was 21
? i got approached by young foids and im not even trying to get their attention. in a park, at the beach, in a city etc.

puberty in girls occur between age 10 and 14, so it makes complete sense they lose virginity at that age as well tbh, since they can get laid whenever they want

puberty in girls occur between age 10 and 14, so it makes complete sense they lose virginity at that age as well tbh, since they can get laid whenever they want
B-but that questionnaire study from Dr. Shekelsteinberg PhD said most women lose their virginity at age 20

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
It's over for virgincels.

im-trying-to-be-the-right-one-for-you-the-right-one-doesnt-have-to-try.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena