Virginity is social construct

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
There is no way to check if a guy or girl is virgin or not.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Only for men
You can check if a girl is a virgin with hymen but then again theres surgery to rebuild that

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Heinrich Schmidt
There is actually subconsciously you’ll notice with men and women

In therms of women the more ticklish she is or has a bigger personal space from men etc means she’s not high bc

For men it’s in their confidence and the way they interact with women

Most of these things are subconscious and ppl can’t fake it 100% of the time

if sub5 or below = most certainly a virgin

Sounds like something a feminist would say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, dimorphism and albe.ORG
Cock can never touch the vagina walls on a subatomic level

Only for men
You can check if a girl is a virgin with hymen but then again theres surgery to rebuild that
hymen is not a indicator at all. Many girl who's sex is not first time and could bleed. Many girls born with loose hymen which will never bleed.

There is actually subconsciously you’ll notice with men and women

In therms of women the more ticklish she is or has a bigger personal space from men etc means she’s not high bc

For men it’s in their confidence and the way they interact with women

Most of these things are subconscious and ppl can’t fake it 100% of the time
Aka only indicator. Not a sure method.

Sounds like something a feminist would say
I am misogynist and i want female to be controlled but i have accepted there is no way to tell. Even truth test is not 100% method. All the methods are just indicators.

hymen is not a indicator at all. Many girl who's sex is not first time and could bleed. Many girls born with loose hymen which will never bleed.
Most bleed 95% if not they had broken hymen

Most bleed 95% if not they had broken hymen
Only if the dick manage to tear the hymen. I doubt its 95% where u get that number. What even is pt of hymen if any girl can get it surgically easily? You rather believe her to be virgin and live in delusion? Reality is there is no surefire way to tell if guy or girl is virgin.

Only if the dick manage to tear the hymen. I doubt its 95% where u get that number. What even is pt of hymen if any girl can get it surgically easily? You rather believe her to be virgin and live in delusion? Reality is there is no surefire way to tell if guy or girl is virgin.

Cause it’s impossible to not tear during sex. Most hymens look like the others

View attachment 2784176

Cause it’s impossible to not tear during sex. Most hymens look like the others
Why is it impossible?
Some girls bleed the first time they have sex, but not all girls do. The reason some girls bleed the first time they have sex is because their hymen stretches or tears. The hymen is a very thin piece of skin-like tissue that partly covers the opening of the vagina. Some girls are born without much of a hymen