virginity loss gone (very) wrong

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I met this girl in college and we really bonded over our shared love of roblox, so i asked her to become my girlfriend. She said yes . let's fucking gooo!! So anyway, after some time passed i really longed for some sexual intimate contact with her, but because of her strict christian parents, such a deed was not in my ability to conduct... However, one day my girlfriend came up with a brilliant plan for me to sneak up into her house at 2am next morning. Ok bet! So you better believe it that i had no hesitance or constrictions holding me back from getting my ass into sweet, sweet virginity loss territory!!

I packed a couple of extra items like condoms, a pacifier( for the baby ) and pleasuring devices, as who could possibly know what type of whacky goofy things my girlfriend is really into, lol

I also brought some heavy duty rope i could put to use to scaling her 2 floor edifice. Also because i could reuse it for some silly BDSM 😆.

Time came and i was following suit in coming, (lmao sick wordplay😝) As i made my way to her household and began climbing to her bedroom. The lust emitted in the air, the pre-discharge alreafy culminating in my pants. It seemed as though my horniness got the better of me as i accidentally tripped and scraped part of my arm against the rough wall of her house. But i could not stop. My sex hormones were violently abd rapidly coursing through me and i knew i needed to be up there. I eventually got up, but not without my losses. But it was worth it, alright. Her naked body and her face burried into her pillow, bunda face up🤤. Gives me chills revisiting that memory. And oh her back, a smooth supple back. I always remember her for her small streamlined back and always dreamt of what it looked like under all that fabric. Finally i can see it's true grace.

Suddenly, a violent yet calculated and choreographed manner of going about this virginity- losing exercise came over me and i undressed myself and put her into different positions. The helicopter, the black widow and captain america, the softboiled egg and finally, as our soft breaths finally meet in symphony and synchronised, i felt we both climax as our sexual legiances peak. It was the best 7 minutes of my life.

I laid in bed next to her, but i couldnt help but realise i didnt see her face move at all. I turned her and carress her face to see just a shred of her beautiful face.

Thats when shock overcame the perspiration, horniness and that post-sex rotten egg aroma in the room. Holy shit. Turns out i actually was having intercourse with her dyslexic and disabled younger sister who had trouble in even putting her clothes on. " papa...is that you?"

She quietly whimpered. It was like murdering a helpless defenseless dog. I could not put it down. Knowing that my dna could surface in this crime scene due to me stupidly ripping apart my arm earlier, i sacrificed myself to relief this curse i misplaced on my girlfriend's family. Im sorry mom, im sorry dad, and im sorry GF. Maybe in a different universe, things turned out better. I jumped off the window but forgot it was only 2 storeys high and i didnt even die. I was taken into the hospital and i am unknown of the happenings and whereabouts regarding both our families and lay in this hospital bed awaiting the charges if the crimes i committed.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Hades, iblamechico and 6 others
tales from reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, irkkedmulatto and deadstock