"Virgins girlfriends" have a catch

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
I honestly don't think you can get a virgin gf unless there's something wrong with the girl
Most girls lose their virginity between the age of 13-16. You can still find 16-17 virgins but I'm not personalityinkwell and I'm talking about 18+
Girls are exposed to chads all day long, they only have to open tiktok and every teen has tiktok

She has to be either
1) incredibly ugly
2) incredibly fat
3) mentally ill
4) have a dysfunctional family/uber religious family

I'm with a 18yo girl and I took her virginity, she's cute and thin but she's both 3) and 4), her mother doesn't even let her leave her house alone that's why she never had any experience before me, she doesn't even know we are fucking or she would lock her up for life

I honestly don't think you can find a normal girl nowadays that is virgin at 18+
That's why I don't understand people saying "virgin gf or nothing", I think your best bet is a girl with a 1-2 laycount (which is also extremely rare)

thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Growth Plate, MagaPutinism and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19551 and 6 others
Isn't this the goal? No better way to deem the quality of a woman that to look at her relationship with her father. Good family = good woman most of the time.
But how hard is to find one?
Most of time even girls from religious families turn to sluts to "rebel" against your parents

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member and Danish_Retard
Truly the times in which we live are utterly shit.

Yayy microwaves and fucking shit idc man. Why can't we just have a societal structure like that pre-sexual liberation, then again, there's a reason every women fights for sexual liberation, they're all fucking whores, having socially enforced monogamy just hides that a bit.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, 6’1cel, MoggerGaston and 4 others
But how hard is to find one?
Most of time even girls from religious families turn to sluts to "rebel" against your parents
Far from easy. In theory I've met alot, but they're all usually married by early 20s at the latest - so a single one is hard to find. You have to know the family or parents to get in on them early.

That said, you make it sound like a overall negative. It's still the right way to go.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Chadeep, BoneDensity and 3 others
No one here really has this requirement irl and would willingly lick the feet of any woman that shows the slightest bit of interest to them for the first time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, MoggerGaston, Chadeep and 4 others
andrew tate was right

99% of the worlds problems would be solved if womens bodycounts were plastered on their foreheads :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: craven, p0lishsubhuman, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
Water, we all know this.

You would be surprised by how many people still want to committ only to a virgin
No I mean that you need to personalityinkwell max in order to get a virgin

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Yakhi this is why i fucking say 15 years I's ideal marriage age🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙😻😻😻😻

I honestly don't think you can get a virgin gf unless there's something wrong with the girl
Most girls lose their virginity between the age of 13-16. You can still find 16-17 virgins but I'm not personalityinkwell and I'm talking about 18+
Girls are exposed to chads all day long, they only have to open tiktok and every teen has tiktok

She has to be either
1) incredibly ugly
2) incredibly fat
3) mentally ill

I'm with a 18yo girl and I took her virginity, she's cute and thin but she's both 3) and 4), her mother doesn't even let her leave her house alone that's why she never had any experience before me, she doesn't even know we are fucking or she would lock her up for life

I honestly don't think you can find a normal girl nowadays that is virgin at 18+
That's why I don't understand people saying "virgin gf or nothing", I think your best bet is a girl with a 1-2 laycount (which is also extremely rare)

thoughts?
It's just simply uncommon and it depends on the region and upbringing.

Girl with 3 and 4 is ideal. My oneitis has a friend like that but she wont introduce me to her :feelswah:

Virgins don't exist in 2022+ Keep coping with your fantasies, doesn't matter if the woman is religious etc, the only valid thing on this list is mental illnesses, the only thing that can stop a women from having sex is her own mind, But in 2022, every woman has social media, it doesn't matter who

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Can't relate. Virgin girls exist. They aren't very common because of the current trends and feminism and jewish propaganda. But some girls still have values

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deprived and Xangsane
I knew one girl who lost it at 19, she went onto to get dumped and get slayed by thugs for years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’1cel, Baldingman1998 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Slayed at uni?
My ex, she said she lost it at 19 to some white guy from her classes who pumped and dumped her for a couple months on and off she thought he was gonna marry her :feelskek::feelskek:

He dumped her and she went onto fuck drug dealers, abusers and eventually an aspie sociopath (me) :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’1cel, wollet2, Chadeep and 2 others
My ex, she said she lost it at 19 to some white guy from her classes who pumped and dumped her for a couple months on and off she thought he was gonna marry her :feelskek::feelskek:

He dumped her and she went onto fuck drug dealers, abusers and eventually an aspie sociopath (me) :feelshaha:
The story of every woman who doesn't get commitment from the first guy they lose it to.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Growth Plate, Chadeep and 2 others

She has to be either
1) incredibly ugly
2) incredibly fat
3) mentally ill

thoughts?
Reminder Slays in LTR don't count
Only ONS and Pump and Dump

The story of every woman who doesn't get commitment from the first guy they lose it to.
Over for the foids low sentience and foresight genes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This why ideally you dont date girls 20 years or older.

Girls 19 or younger can be attractive and virgin without there being some serious catch to it. After that age ur completely right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, p0lishsubhuman, Growth Plate and 1 other person
what mental illnesses does she have

I'll die before I commit to a girl who didn't save her virginity for me

Very based thread
Of all the hundreds of JBs I know irl only like 15 or 20 are virgins but they are really ugly/ fat tbh I also went to a party last night and everyone was smoking weed doing hard drugs making out etc
I`m 16 btw

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Growth Plate and khvirgin
the greatest larper this site has

how did you meet that 18 year old when shes been raised strictly religious? curious about that. unless this is a larp.

She has to be either
1) incredibly ugly
2) incredibly fat
3) mentally ill

thoughts?
i can't agree more

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
how did you meet that 18 year old when shes been raised strictly religious? curious about that. unless this is a larp.
She hasn't been raised religious, where did I say that?
Her mother is just insane

She hasn't been raised religious, where did I say that?
Her mother is just insane
oh lol nvm then. you should change your username though.

She has to be either
1) incredibly ugly
2) incredibly fat
3) mentally ill

thoughts?
Come to eastern europe, here is easy to find 18 years old virgins.

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back