whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

Screenshot 20231222 2057062
half of these guys in the video are prettier than him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazuya, Beetlejuice, Samsepioler and 3 others
bro stop lying, first guy is way more attractive then the others.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, aesthetic beauty, Ricky212 and 8 others
By far the tallest/best frame in the video

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Kamui, tyronechadmax and 3 others
He is looksmatched with second guy maybe but he fucking mogs those other prepubescent looking fags

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
They all like shit.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Were BBCs bullying you at school ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Ricky212, tyronechadmax and 5 others
He is looksmatched with second guy maybe but he fucking mogs those other prepubescent looking fags
yeah after the first two i was expecting it to only get better by the way he framed the video.

bro stop lying, first guy is way more attractive then the others.
All guys in video look like a shit, But nigger looks like shit too, look at that nose and that dolphin IPD, mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
All guys in video look like a shit, But nigger looks like shit too, look at that nose and that dolphin IPD, mirin
They are all just MTNs

black guy would mog blackgymmaxx irl, Htn

• JFL
Were BBCs bullying you at school ?
I don't care about virtue signaling with niggers on the internet, in real life they are invisible and always lose to an e-boy htn

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
niggero halo is a real thing, it consists of 50% media propaganda and 50% white guilt virtue signalling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and whitegymmax
niggero halo is a real thing, it consists of 50% media propaganda and 50% white guilt virtue signalling
jfl the guys saying the nigger looks good, he's ugly as fuck and I'm not even being racist

I don't care about virtue signaling with niggers on the internet, in real life they are invisible and always lose to an e-boy htn
Either you look good or you don’t.

Attachments

• 006E954C-BE4F-410D-8971-3BB2A676D248.jpeg
    006E954C-BE4F-410D-8971-3BB2A676D248.jpeg
    990 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 55314
this was written by a nigga
that makes no sense, you will never get the reaction of that dude if you were in that video, it's over for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
that makes no sense, you will never get the reaction of that dude if you were in that video, it's over for you.
better to have a genuine reaction than virtue signaling as if you were disabled 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Ricky212, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
Black guy looks most masc + nt

he looks better than all those abominations

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui, whitegymmax and Deleted member 55314
I'm self hating and don't do blackies but I can see a mog for what it is
Why are you self hating that’s the most pointless shit ever for any non white person to do.

thinking about the guys who classify Sergi and this guy as equals, even though Sergi had 200 matches on tinder in 3 days, jfl
The nigga from tiktok? Curry prettyboymogs that twink, he's got nothing on him.

• JFL
Bro you can take a screenshot from any video and make them look like shit, point still stands nig
he still looks like shit, even worse if we compare him to white HTN
Images   2023 12 22T213250558

he looks better than all those abominations
the second guy moggs him facially without difficulty, stop virtue signaling, you are not a black lives matter protester damn

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
the second guy moggs him facially without difficulty, stop virtue signaling, you are not a black lives matter protester damn
i dont care about blacks bro even if he did look better he got bbc and height defo....:feelstastyman::feelsshh:

• Hmm...
I dont know what stephen curry user is saying but nobody thinks he is HTN, we are just saying he is not ugly and mogs every guy in that video
facially the second guy mogg him, better spacing between eyes and jaw, nose too, like I said, virtue signaling

facially the second guy mogg him, better spacing between eyes and jaw, nose too, like I said, virtue signaling
Yes maybe but guy frame mogs and bbc halo so its not virtue signaling, just appeal bro

Yes maybe but guy frame mogs and bbc halo so its not virtue signaling, just appeal bro
Do you think this BBC trend will pass like the emos in 2009?

The black guy is the highest SMV in the vid tho