Visited Vienna.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Very beautiful city, captivating architecture and kind people. Food was good too. I love the history of the philosophers and psychologists who used to live there. Assessment of Austrian people (in contrast to swedes): Shorter and stockier, dark brown hair was way more common as well as brown eyes, wider noses, wider shorter skulls, brachycephaly also more common. Almost no girls at all wore makeup as opposed to Stockholm which honestly I preferred a lot.

I think they had a lot of cute girls, though might just be refreshing bias. But yes definitely many pretty girls, but that is to be expected in all euro nations. I was also taller than a higher percentile of people than I tend to be in Sweden. My skull height was phenotypically atypical for that area as well as haircolor.

@Akhi I liked your capital. Good place will definitely revisit someday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, 444, BitchBoy and 8 others

I love the history of the philosophers and psychologists
what about the painters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, 5'7 zoomer, glizzygnasher68 and 2 others
I was there a week ago to loved the place just to many ethnic migrants place needs to be back to 100% Austria

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and HarrierDuBois
My sister has been to a lot of the capitals in Europe, she said that Vienna was the most impressive.

I’m desperate to travel again, I haven’t been to Europe in 9 years. Which was still the time of my life. It would be cool to see a foreign country through the black pill lens for the first time.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and HarrierDuBois
Half of those you saw were south slavic bauschtel laborers, probably thats why brown hair and brachiocephaly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, chrisN and 5'7 zoomer
Half of those you saw were south slavic bauschtel laborers, probably thats why brown hair and brachiocephaly
Alpinids are dark and brachycephalic naturally.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Used to be a famous painter that lived there too, but a lot of people don’t like him. Apparently his art was pretty bad

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, 5'7 zoomer and TsarTsar444
Alpinids are dark and brachycephalic naturally.
Yeah i know but half of Slovenes i saw were blondes, so it would be wierd if native Austrians were not majority blonde in that case

Yeah i know but half of Slovenes i saw were blondes, so it would be wierd if native Austrians were not majority blonde in that case
Not even scandinavians are majority blond, austrians definitely aren't.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Not even scandinavians are majority blond, austrians definitely aren't.
I guess this is maybe because what we in the balkans see as being blonde you see as light brown. My cousin for example has very dark blonde hair according to most people but to swedes he is brown haired

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I admit Hitler had good taste in regards to choosing where to spend summer

His house in the mountains reminds me of one of those swiss chocolate ads

I guess this is maybe because what we in the balkans see as being blonde you see as light brown. My cousin for example has very dark blonde hair according to most people but to swedes he is brown haired
Could be.

never visit my country again OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back