• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and piec
anybody saying lower than HTN is racist and biased

Tyronelite in congo yea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, ggg.tv🤫, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
least racist and white biased org. rating
Theres no racism. This guy mogs you to oblivion whos actually a tyronelite-tyrone. You can't be a tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Michael Myers and halloweed
You're probably htn tho

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Theres no racism. This guy mogs you to oblivion whos actually a tyronelite-tyrone. You can't be a tyronelite
View attachment 2981513
i’m also bloated and he’s a tyrone not tyronelite

i have genuinely seen men look worse than me org. get rated HTN or sometimes even chadlite

but just because i’m black yall gon find the slightest tiny bad ratios and drop my rating by 10 thousand points or muh bulbous nose tip literally an african american trait. As i don’t slay anyway

• +1
Reactions: nope

i have genuinely seen men look worse than me org. get rated HTN or sometimes even chadlite

but just because i’m black yall gon find the slightest tiny bad ratios and drop my rating by 10 thousand points or muh bulbous nose tip literally an african american trait. As i don’t slay anyway
pullin the race card aint gonna change shit but with that bein said u can get low class bitches who look good since ur black

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Htn

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
This forum bro jesus

Even if you make the arguement that hes tyrone, theres still a noticable different between you two, definitely more than one point. Of course .org has bias toward whites but still doesn't make you a tyronelite, you're probably htn. Btw your nose is rlly wide and bulbous even for a black person which is not good even if its common in the race

Even if you make the arguement that hes tyrone, theres still a noticable different between you two, definitely more than one point. Of course .org has bias toward whites but still doesn't make you a tyronelite, you're probably htn. Btw your nose is rlly wide and bulbous even for a black person which is not good even if its common in the race
I understand. I was being a little satire about being a tyronelite i don’t think i’m there yet. But i’m definitely a HTN it’s no debate. I have a great eye area, almond shaped, barely upper eyelid exposure, thick and dense eyebrows and ideal esr. With that alone i’m a strong MTN. My jaw is good too and i have outward gonions, SO HOW TF I CAN BE LOWER THAN A FUCKING HTN IF I HAVE THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT ARGUABLY MAKE A MAN HTN+, it’s like yall ignore that and go straight into my flaws and all of a sudden… “er-erm no… mtn bulbous nose tip, big lips” or some shit. I don’t think it’s fair. I have seen noses way wider and worse than me and i always see nose way worse than me on the daily basis also lens distortion make it look worse and when yall see a non-ethnic with a good flaw yall be like “OMG MOGGER BRO HTN HTN CHADLITE” Like bro… anyway yall got it.
im ugly it’s good

• +1
Reactions: smallman
I understand. I was being a little satire about being a tyronelite i don’t think i’m there yet. But i’m definitely a HTN it’s no debate. I have a great eye area, almond shaped, barely upper eyelid exposure, thick and dense eyebrows and ideal esr. With that alone i’m a strong MTN. My jaw is good too and i have outward gonions, SO HOW TF I CAN BE LOWER THAN A FUCKING HTN IF I HAVE THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT ARGUABLY MAKE A MAN HTN+, it’s like yall ignore that and go straight into my flaws and all of a sudden… “er-erm no… mtn bulbous nose tip, big lips” or some shit. I don’t think it’s fair. I have seen noses way wider and worse than me and i always see nose way worse than me on the daily basis also lens distortion make it look worse and when yall see a non-ethnic with a good flaw yall be like “OMG MOGGER BRO HTN HTN CHADLITE” Like bro… anyway yall got it.
im ugly it’s good
i meant a good facial trait*

HTN

also u seem chill so ima give you some advice in pms

• Love it
Reactions: thegiganigga
HTN

also u seem chill so ima give you some advice in pms
he’s not chill lmao

dude asked for ratings then got offended by feedback

pulled the race card bc responses didn’t align with his own view of himself

• Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga and 0S4MA
he’s not chill lmao

dude asked for ratings then got offended by feedback

pulled the race card bc responses didn’t align with his own view of himself
he said he was being satire jfl

if you slay irl don’t ask a bunch of shitty raters on this forum what they think u are

high mtn btw

somalian tyrone

Mtn overall

High mtn-low htn for blacks

But infinite smv cuz ur black, literally be jacked with dreads bonus points if ur tall and u can pull a wholeeeee ton of bitches

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and smallman
Be humble ,,