Vitamin C , K2 M4 calling the aspie scientists out for help

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Asuh dudes been looking around the forum and was wondering which brand of vitamin K2 M4 you recommend and at what dosages. Also as for vitamin C which form is more bio-available and better for the skin

Asuh dudes been looking around the forum and was wondering which brand of vitamin K2 M4 you recommend and at what dosages. Also as for vitamin C which form is more bio-available and better for the skin
Get them all through motherfuckin foods. There's a huge amount of Vitamin C is so many things. Broccoli, kale, potatoes and other healthy foods.

BTW for the people saying potatoes are bad yday. I have to strongly disagree. You can cook and cool the potatoes to make the starch resistant, then potatoes are one of the best carb sources you can eat. And this is coming from someone who's not pro-carb at all.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others
Get them all through motherfuckin foods. There's a huge amount of Vitamin C is so many things. Broccoli, kale, potatoes and other healthy foods.

BTW for the people saying potatoes are bad yday. I have to strongly disagree. You can cook and cool the potatoes to make the starch resistant, then potatoes are one of the best carb sources you can eat. And this is coming from someone who's not pro-carb at all.
>potatoes good
>trust me bro
>Irish

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and x30001

Is boiled brocolli alright don't want any oxolates

Boiling brocolli ain't gonna get rid of oxalates but Kale has hardly any oxalates and both have tons of vitamin C which is needed to counteract the effects that oxalates have on binding to calcium. Increase your calcium a bit and just don't eat KILOS of broccoli per day. You 99% won't ever have problems with calcium deficiency due to oxalates tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Boiling brocolli ain't gonna get rid of oxalates but Kale has hardly any oxalates and both have tons of vitamin C which is needed to counteract the effects that oxalates have on binding to calcium. Increase your calcium a bit and just don't eat KILOS of broccoli per day. You 99% won't ever have problems with calcium deficiency due to oxalates tbh
I eat 5kg's of white and sweet potatoes a week.

Bought some kale today tastes alright tbh

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Oxalates quantity in Broccoli is negligible, unless you eat half a kg and along with broccoli get some calcium intake