Vitamin C Serum is a mogger product

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
My skin and lips are glowing. You just have to wash your face in the morning and moisturize it with the serum. No results as far as dark circles are concerned because I started it two days ago, but I can already see results.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, SidharthTheSlayer, ambi and 3 others
Yo do you apply vit c in the day??? Heard it was supposed to be applied at night because of sun damage?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Yo do you apply vit c in the day??? Heard it was supposed to be applied at night because of sun damage?
Wear spf50 and u will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Madridista
My skin and lips are glowing. You just have to wash your face in the morning and moisturize it with the serum. No results as far as dark circles are concerned because I started it two days ago, but I can already see results.
Hyaluronic acid is also good. I use both

• +1
True. You apply it at night before going to sleep and wash it off in the morning. I only apply it in the morning if I'm 100% sure I'm not going to leave my house that day.

• Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees and Elijah_leo
can u combine it with retinol?

• +1
I’ve been using an under eye serum with vit c, niacin and cucumber and it’s definitely working so far

• Love it