Vitamin D at 27 ng, should I sunbathe or what?

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
or should I take pills

This is in normal range according to your lab, right? In reality you are deficient, the optimal amount of 25-OH vitD is around the 50-60 ng/mL, so consider taking a cholecalciferol supplement or increase your time in the sun if possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
30 Min in sun between 11~13

Expose arms and legs.

This is in normal range according to your lab, right? In reality you are deficient, the optimal amount of 25-OH vitD is around the 50-60 ng/mL, so consider taking a cholecalciferol supplement or increase your time in the sun if possible.
that's really high

well, i'll sunbathe at noon now, just scared of cancer, collagen and shit
30 Min in sun between 11~13

Expose arms and legs.
isn't it like 15 min?

that's really high

well, i'll sunbathe at noon now, just scared of cancer, collagen and shit

isn't it like 15 min?

No.

Also, stop getting scared of Cancer and Worst Collagen, sun is good for you, this site is full of memes.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and WannaBeA6
No.

Also, stop getting scared of Cancer and Worst Collagen, sun is good for you, this site is full of memes.
wut, uv radiation definitely fucks collagen, i'm just worried to what degree and over how much time

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
wut, uv radiation definitely fucks collagen, i'm just worried to what degree and over how much time
It fucks your skin if you stay on it for hours. Sun is good for your skin and health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
It fucks your skin if you stay on it for hours. Sun is good for your skin and health.

People here try to find excuses to stay rotting in this site 24/7, ironically the Vitamin D of Sun promotes bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and her
just take pills

I take 10000 iu at day of d3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
try to sunbathe nude every day

eat more animal fat

reduce inflammation as much as possible

jfl i'm at 103ng/dl, just rub D3 oil on your body every day or maybe go in the sun?

or should I take pills
Pills as fast as possible tbh.
I was at 81ng last winter, and got a bad injury because of it I would guess
How is 50 optimal. Where I got tested it said optimal was 150

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2227