Vitamin D

christian2710

christian2710

Society made me who I am today.
can someone list all the ways to increase vitamin D naturally? I got my blood work checked at the doctors and everything is completely fine aside from vitamin D (I would appreciate if there were no trolls pls 🙏 )

my mom is also wanting to buy me multi vitamins, anyone know if they’re any use ?

can someone list all the ways to increase vitamin D naturally? I got my blood work checked at the doctors and everything is completely fine aside from vitamin D (I would appreciate if there were no trolls pls 🙏 )

my mom is also wanting to buy me multi vitamins, anyone know if they’re any use ?
nigga doing everything to not go outside. However you can get vitamin d from pills or from sunlight up to you

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
tan your balls type shi
I was doing this but then my little sister came outisde and saw me and I had to make her food in order for her not to tall anyone

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32094 and autismmaxxer
nigga doing everything to not go outside. However you can get vitamin d from pills or from sunlight up to you
I have bad sebhorric dermatitis and when I go outisde in the sun it completely kills my scalp and shit he itching like a bitch

I was doing this but then my little sister came outisde and saw me and I had to make her food in order for her not to tall anyone
how old is she? I know a friend irl who tans his balls in his garden and just keeps going when his family sees him, low inhib mfs keep winning in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710 and Deleted member 26642

I wouldn't advocate multivitamins because there are potential negative interactions between vitamins/minerals and a multivitamin just has them all thrown in together.

For example, calcium and magnesium should be taken separately (morning/evening), Vitamin C shouldn't be taken alongside copper etc....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and christian2710
how old is she? I know a friend irl who tans his balls in his garden and just keeps going when his family sees him, low inhib mfs keep winning in life
she’s 5, and ur right honestly fuck thst I would’ve kept going if she didn’t wanna snitch on me

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
I wouldn't advocate multivitamins because there are potential negative interactions between vitamins/minerals and a multivitamin just has them all thrown in together.

For example, calcium and magnesium should be taken separately (morning/evening), Vitamin C shouldn't be taken alongside copper etc....
how about the benefits and positive upsides of multi vitamins ?

Supplements work but get liposomal if you can for better absorption

• +1
how about the benefits and positive upsides of multi vitamins ?
You should go onto Cronometer, type in the foods you usually eat in a day and then buy specific supps to target the vitamins/minerals you are deficient in rather that buying a one size fits all tablet.

It's very hard to say what the pros/cons are to a multivitamin - it would depend on how nutritious your diet is.

• +1
You should go onto Cronometer, type in the foods you usually eat in a day and then buy specific supps to target the vitamins/minerals you are deficient in rather that buying a one size fits all tablet.

It's very hard to say what the pros/cons are to a multivitamin - it would depend on how nutritious your diet is.
thank you man

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke