Vitamin K Multi Formula (K1,K2 Mk4, K2, Mk7) vs Vitamin k mk4

D

Dora67

Iron

What is better all of them in one formula or a higher dose of just vitamin k mk4?

Mk4 k2 is the only form you should take it has all the "benefits" of boosting T and bone health but the dosage for bones is at least 15mg and for T it's waaaay too high to be viable for general use

Mk4 k2 is the only form you should take it has all the "benefits" of boosting T and bone health but the dosage for bones is at least 15mg and for T it's waaaay too high to be viable for general use
So is the multi k formula cope? Should Injust take 15 mg of mk4

Yea multi is cope k1 literally eat some veggies and mk7 is good but MK4 mogs

Cope

2 pills a day of this formula splitted through fat meals are enough for constant levels

That s what i am doing

Last edited:
Cope

2 pills a day of this formula splitted through meals are enough for constant levels

That s what i am doing
Will 2 pills be more effective than 15 mg of just mk4? 2 pills are 10mg mk4 and 2mg k1, 180mcg mk7

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Cope

2 pills a day of this formula splitted through meals are enough for constant levels

That s what i am doing
50mg gang

Will 2 pills be more effective than 15 mg of just mk4? 2 pills are 10mg mk4 and 2mg k1, 180mcg mk7
What do even want this for tbh

Cope

2 pills a day of this formula splitted through fat meals are enough for constant levels

That s what i am doing
Idk it is the same price in the end, i believe the multi k is a bit mor expensive, because it will last 30 days but just mk4 will last 80days, what would you go for?

• +1
That s more than enough, there is a biphasic dose response on the Vitamin K, more isnt necessarily more efficient as u can see, just a pure waste of money, like taking 1000 mg of vitamin C or 800 mg of magnesium at one serving

• +1
Reactions: Dora67
What are you doing it for?
Use to cope for bone mass/height back than took around 50mg since that was the dosage on old HM threads

That s more than enough, there is a biphasic dose response on the Vitamin K, more isnt necessarily more efficient as u can see, just a pure waste of money, like taking 1000 mg of vitamin C or 800 mg of magnesium at one serving
Why dont take just one pill then instead of 2?

• +1
Idk it is the same price in the end, i believe the multi k is a bit mor expensive, because it will last 30 days but just mk4 will last 80days, what would you go for?
Honestly preserving bone mass through aging for just 30 dollars a month seems very cost efficient when we see the fillers and botox copers filling their faces when the bones arent there anymore

• +1
Honestly preserving bone mass through aging for just 30 dollars a month seems very cost efficient when we see the fillers and botox copers filling their faces when the bones arent there anymore
I want them for height not for bones

Why dont take just one pill then instead of 2?
Because the absorption and bio-availability rate of each substance at a given time are limited

• +1
Because the absorption and bio-availability rate of each substance are limited
Okey, I will get the multi k formula thank you. Should I buy the only k2 mk4 too or is it useless 67€ for 80 servings of 15mg mk4

• +1
Okey, I will get the multi k formula thank you. Should I buy the only k2 mk4 too or is it useless 67€ for 80 servings of 15mg mk4
Take the full spectrum with a fat meal content