Vitamin K2 D3 promotes proper bone growth

GlamGuru

GlamGuru

Silver
"Without Vitamins K2 and D3, children can't build big sturdy jaws, cheekbones, and 32 teeth. The face and palate will narrow, forming more narrow jaws, receding or pointed chins, underbites, over bites, and impacted teeth. Children need K2 to build the rest of their skeleton too."

"Vitamin K2 also interacts with human growth hormone (GH) to signal jaw growth"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Dendoni, greycel and 3 others
"Without Vitamins K2 and D3, children can't build big sturdy jaws, cheekbones, and 32 teeth. The face and palate will narrow, forming more narrow jaws, receding or pointed chins, underbites, over bites, and impacted teeth. Children need K2 to build the rest of their skeleton too."

Everyone knows this shit dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252, AySab and PsychoDsk
I know GlamGuru I know

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
Lil Yachty Drake GIF

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft, Newday*V3, greycel and 1 other person

water

• +1
Reactions: AySab
k2 can cause hair loss

water

Just log out nigger

The people saying "water" are fucking idiots
This entire time, .org was under the impression that Vit D3 + K2 done at an older age makes bones more dense, rather than larger in mass

This is very interesting OP

It might also explain why British people, who often have low Vit D3 levels have extremely high recession rates.
Compared to people closer to the equator, who have mogger maxillas, wider palates etc
And you can argue that it's the genetics and dependence on a different lifestyle, but I'm also including the migrants/ ethnics who have gone to the UK and still experience a high level of recession compared to their families who live in their homelands.

It might also be due to the diet/ what they put in the water etc...
I've noticed ethnics in Canada/ USA have mogger upper maxillas and good undereye support compared to the ethnics in the UK, who have significantly higher rates of recession

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
The people saying "water" are fucking idiots
This entire time, .org was under the impression that Vit D3 + K2 done at an older age makes bones more dense, rather than larger in mass

This is very interesting OP

It might also explain why British people, who often have low Vit D3 levels have extremely high recession rates.
Compared to people closer to the equator, who have mogger maxillas, wider palates etc
And you can argue that it's the genetics and dependence on a different lifestyle, but I'm also including the migrants/ ethnics who have gone to the UK and still experience a high level of recession compared to their families who live in their homelands.

It might also be due to the diet/ what they put in the water etc...
I've noticed ethnics in Canada/ USA have mogger upper maxillas and good undereye support compared to the ethnics in the UK, who have significantly higher rates of recession
Great observation, I’m from the UK also and most people are recessed and it’s only the Africans that are overgrown but they have narrow palates. Do you reckon if vit d3 and k2 is supplemented it will fix all these problems even in older people ?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Great observation, I’m from the UK also and most people are recessed and it’s only the Africans that are overgrown but they have narrow palates. Do you reckon if vit d3 and k2 is supplemented it will fix all these problems even in older people ?
Not in older people for sure

when the child grow, in the range of 0-9 year old (if we assume that op theory is not bullshit)

Not older as @DR. NICKGA said

But many people don't even acknowledge how significantly high the number of people who are recessed in the UK actually is
Compared to their family members from other countries especially the USA

I've seen everybody from the USA have mogger undereyes because of their good upper maxillas.
That's why the girls from the US are seen as cute especially, because genetics a women's appeal may be due to features but more so due to their craniofacial development

Just because of being brought up in the USA, they will not be recessed

It's actually crazy
Fuck the UK

Bro yk I was so recessed from a child compared to my parents who are both forward grown, and everybody in my family actually..

That I needed braces with elastics for 7 years! Average is 2 years without elastics
And whats even worse is that I had 4 premolar extractions... before puberty

I'm beyond screwed
I would've actually been Chadlite+ I feel. My family has a crazy number of moggers and foggers

It sucks tbh, my family's filled with models. I’ve got an Iranian Stacy real fashion designer model cousin, a Stacylite sister, HTN/HTB cousins, uncles and aunts from both sides of my family. My own dad was a Chadlite and my mum a HTB
And I’m deformed LTN lol, with a Chad+ eye area.

I just cba with family gatherings anymore. It’s pure ropefuel, but lemme tell you that :blackpill: exists in all tiers. It’s crazy to see.. even amongst the best looking that we say operate with good will/morals, oblivious to the :blackpill:. They know, they all know, in fact they are more prone to acting upon it because they are ethnic compared to white Chads/Stacys ig

But all that being said, make sure to not bring your child up in the UK. Something is for sure up. And I think the elites are aware of this...
This large discrepancy feels intentional
I would've been fine with bringing them up here, but because of this very reason (with high rates of recession), I will not
Also the atmosphere is too depressing

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Not in older people for sure

when the child grow, in the range of 0-9 year old (if we assume that op theory is not bullshit)
how about puberty at around 13-16 yrs old?

bruh i was unintentionally taking 10k IU and 200MG of D3 and K2 for like 2022-2023

And that somehow gave me better facial bones

thanks to austin wayne for tellin me

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and 15yroldascending
bruh i was unintentionally taking 10k IU and 200MG of D3 and K2 for like 2022-2023

And that somehow gave me better facial bones

thanks to austin wayne for tellin me
How old are you though

I was just take d3 from ma 11 y.o what i lose

Not older as @DR. NICKGA said

But many people don't even acknowledge how significantly high the number of people who are recessed in the UK actually is
Compared to their family members from other countries especially the USA

I've seen everybody from the USA have mogger undereyes because of their good upper maxillas.
That's why the girls from the US are seen as cute especially, because genetics a women's appeal may be due to features but more so due to their craniofacial development

Just because of being brought up in the USA, they will not be recessed

It's actually crazy
Fuck the UK

Bro yk I was so recessed from a child compared to my parents who are both forward grown, and everybody in my family actually..

That I needed braces with elastics for 7 years! Average is 2 years without elastics
And whats even worse is that I had 4 premolar extractions... before puberty

I'm beyond screwed
I would've actually been Chadlite+ I feel. My family has a crazy number of moggers and foggers

It sucks tbh, my family's filled with models. I’ve got an Iranian Stacy real fashion designer model cousin, a Stacylite sister, HTN/HTB cousins, uncles and aunts from both sides of my family. My own dad was a Chadlite and my mum a HTB
And I’m deformed LTN lol, with a Chad+ eye area.

I just cba with family gatherings anymore. It’s pure ropefuel, but lemme tell you that :blackpill: exists in all tiers. It’s crazy to see.. even amongst the best looking that we say operate with good will/morals, oblivious to the :blackpill:. They know, they all know, in fact they are more prone to acting upon it because they are ethnic compared to white Chads/Stacys ig

But all that being said, make sure to not bring your child up in the UK. Something is for sure up. And I think the elites are aware of this...
This large discrepancy feels intentional
I would've been fine with bringing them up here, but because of this very reason (with high rates of recession), I will not
Also the atmosphere is too depressing
Yeah I agree with all that you said but I don't think the elites play a part in this except from chemtrails and HAARP (they do this everywhere) I think it just depends on the coincidentally awful geographical location of the UK (small island).

The weather is too trash meaning we don't get natural vitamin D3 which is essential every single day, today it's so hot yet where I live there isn't even a single ray of sunlight. This has definitely effected everyone's craniofacial development and I believe if adults even move here and stay in the long term, they'll end up being less developed than if they stayed in their original country.

• +1
Reactions: greycel