vitamin k2

ltxkr2431

ltxkr2431

Iron
i cant afford mk4, mk7 is shit but am i really better taking vitamin d3 alone or taking alongside mk7 is better than nothing only thing dragging me back is this shit i don't want to put cuckbean in my body.

mfk asking if he should take k2 or not basically. Mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Donkeyballs
Take k2 mk7 anyway better than nothing also take calcium

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
@Napoleon1800

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Take k2 mk7 anyway better than nothing also take calcium
Why wouldn't you eat fermented raw milk instead of taking some poisonous slave pill ? If from cow you would get high calcium and then k2 from the fermentation.
But calcium is kind of a meme for development anyway (still helpful but bone isn't mainly made from calcium), animal protein is law. K2 does mog hard if from animal sources (only way for it to be bioavailable). I guess you could get a minimal amount of k2 from sauerkraut but that's basically it as far as plants go.

Why is mk7 shit
i referred to mk7 that comes from soybean as shit if it comes from other fermented foods that are just inferior to mk4 its just not as effective

instead of using vitamin k2 mk4 supplements (that i can't afford) wouldn't just megadosing with d3 and eating 100g of beef liver and cheese right after taking the d3 do the job? what i'm trying to ask is if it would mimic supplementation?