Reactions: goo25, thebuffdon690 and Aero

what is his bf % in this pic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ztoned, Jova, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
IMG 1251

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
show this to your mom and ask her if she find him attractive. I literally asked 10 females with different age gaps and all of them not only didn't find him handsome, but also said that he looks too sharp and uncanny. Hernan Drago is a godlike creature for men, for women he looks retarded, same with jordan and sean.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and fl0w
show this to your mom and ask her if she find him attractive. I literally asked 10 females with different age gaps and all of them not only didn't find him handsome, but also said that he looks too sharp and uncanny. Hernan Drago is a godlike creature for men, for women he looks retarded, same with jordan and sean.
not sean

Vito literally can look like a twink and can look like a fucking masculine chad. He is universal and therefore he is the best.

• +1
Reactions: ztoned, lowtiernormiechad and F36
Vito Basso one of the best looking IMO, but he isn't the best looking objectively probably, btw I measured some raw measurements of him probably
accurateish

Measurements are in mm btw lol not cm

20240703 031723

Screenshot 20240703 031458 ImageMeter

Last edited:
Sean is conventionally attractive

I feel like this guy would have amazing irl appeal if his eyes were better.

IMG 0354

not even close boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25, jrdanmaxxing, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
edited pic? i dont recall his jaw being that nice
nope, its taken from below, everyone's jaw looks wider from below i suppose

FUCK I SHOULD HAVE PUT IT "THE MOST ATTRACTIVE" not the good looking
you autists are gonna now bring the measurments

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx

Get mogged by Barrett.:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

Attachments

• 1720114647434.png
    1720114647434.png
    720.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
IMG 4768
Okay

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad

Look at this, this guy can literally have anything on his head an still look fucking majestic. He even got nerfed with dark green/light brown hazel eyes and still fucking mogs your deformed sterotypical male models. Put this picture to any other male model of your choice and go ask some girls. You will slowly realise that woman don't only want dominant features, but they also want some soft side that will make them feel safe. Not a single female would feel safe looking at jordan or hernan. Don't get me wrong, i myself consider hernan the ultimate mogger, but we talk about appeal and attractivnes. Vito is also very photogenic and he looks majestic in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai
View attachment 3013731
Look at this, this guy can literally have anything on his head an still look fucking majestic. He even got nerfed with dark green/light brown hazel eyes and still fucking mogs your deformed sterotypical male models. Put this picture to any other male model of your choice and go ask some girls. You will slowly realise that woman don't only want dominant features, but they also want some soft side that will make them feel safe. Not a single female would feel safe looking at jordan or hernan. Don't get me wrong, i myself consider hernan the ultimate mogger, but we talk about appeal and attractivnes. Vito is also very photogenic and he looks majestic in motion.
How can I look like him ? Should I send you my face ?

IMG 4679

• +1
Looks like some Native American woman.

He's very low appeal compared to his PSL

PFL too small in relation to face, still gigamogger don't get me wrong, but I think that's what makes him a bit lower appeal and not as gl to everyone
View attachment 3013719 :feelswat:

i mean obv he doesnt have the highest appeal oat, prolly not even close but still moggs

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
go through this guys, i just can't imagine how anyone can still argue when this guy fucking exist

show me another fucking model that can look this good even while he looks fucking drunk and that he slept only 2 hours with front selfie, literally no one.

imagine your uncanny jordan barret with this haircut jfl

Last edited:

if i was a girl, this picture would be enough to make me wet the rest of my life

• JFL
Reactions: Mumbhai
What makes him look that good. My brain can’t pinpoint it. Is it the downturned canthus or the super low set brows?

Bro seems to be squint maxxing though so maybe that
he squintmaxxes only in this pic, but it doesn't look autistic on him and it looks in fact in harmony with the picture in general, because it was meant to be 'hot'.

I think it's the combination of everything, he got very unique eye color and very thick eyelashes which makes his eyes look better, also he has giga positively canthal tilt aswell as his eyebrows.

Even though i am still doubting, but I think it's his nose actually. He got very prominent zygos as well masculine chin and jaw in general, so he has very soft and even feminine nose which balances his face and makes him the msot attractive male that ever lived in my opinion.

Also it's because he has very unique and mixed face, he doens't look like a stereotypical model.

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai and thebuffdon690
he squintmaxxes only in this pic, but it doesn't look autistic on him and it looks in fact in harmony with the picture in general, because it was meant to be 'hot'.

I think it's the combination of everything, he got very unique eye color and very thick eyelashes which makes his eyes look better, also he has giga positively canthal tilt aswell as his eyebrows.

Even though i am still doubting, but I think it's his nose actually. He got very prominent zygos as well masculine chin and jaw in general, so he has very soft and even feminine nose which balances his face and makes him the msot attractive male that ever lived in my opinion.

Also it's because he has very unique and mixed face, he doens't look like a stereotypical model.
One of the most attractive males ever no doubt (no homo) 9/10 on my scale. His harmony is also incredible which contributes. Imagine seeing this dude in motion lol. Every girl would get wet right there.

Eyelash maxing is law now. Also his eye shape is just very unique but I don’t get how it looks that good, I think it’s his pfl and eye aspect as well, and like you said mix of very masculine and striking features mixed with the feminine. Gonna go for this type of aesthetic tbh.

One of the most attractive males ever no doubt (no homo) 9/10 on my scale. His harmony is also incredible which contributes. Imagine seeing this dude in motion lol. Every girl would get wet right there.

Eyelash maxing is law now. Also his eye shape is just very unique but I don’t get how it looks that good, I think it’s his pfl and eye aspect as well, and like you said mix of very masculine and striking features mixed with the feminine. Gonna go for this type of aesthetic tbh.
YES
Even though i am new in this topic, but it seems that people on this forum have the same definition of being biologically good looking, and being attractive for both genders in general. Female will feel sexually aroused if you have dominant features, but she would not want to have long time commitment with you because you are too intimidating aka you dont have feminine features.

Yes of course fucking hernan drago is one in a trillion biological creature and obviously he has exceptional face, a lot of females would like to fuck him but they wouldnt love him. He seems too perfect and that is not a best sign for a female. Again same with jordan and other aliens we got there. That's why his fucking wife divorced him, ISNT HE THE BEST LOOKING GUY OF ALL TIME WHY WOULD A FOID LEAVE HIM....
in other hand we got vito who clearly enjoys his life.

Vito can literally go to photoshoot with ungroomed beard and hair and still mog the other faggots. Also I forgot to say that he has exceptionally good skin, I think that adds a lot to his facial harmony and appearance in general. But again, this faggots will be mehhhh the sidee profile meehh the side profile. Fuck off you fucking retards, he literally looks like a gods chosen one in motion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mumbhai and thebuffdon690
Lol i mog him

YES
Even though i am new in this topic, but it seems that people on this forum have the same definition of being biologically good looking, and being attractive for both genders in general. Female will feel sexually aroused if you have dominant features, but she would not want to have long time commitment with you because you are too intimidating aka you dont have feminine features.

Yes of course fucking hernan drago is one in a trillion biological creature and obviously he has exceptional face, a lot of females would like to fuck him but they wouldnt love him. He seems too perfect and that is not a best sign for a female. Again same with jordan and other aliens we got there. That's why his fucking wife divorced him, ISNT HE THE BEST LOOKING GUY OF ALL TIME WHY WOULD A FOID LEAVE HIM....
in other hand we got vito who clearly enjoys his life.

Vito can literally go to photoshoot with ungroomed beard and hair and still mog the other faggots. Also I forgot to say that he has exceptionally good skin, I think that adds a lot to his facial harmony and appearance in general. But again, this faggots will be mehhhh the sidee profile meehh the side profile. Fuck off you fucking retards, he literally looks like a gods chosen one in motion.

Why do you think he enjoys his life? I wonder what his love life is like lol. And did Jordan’s wife rlly leave him lmao? You need a mix of appeal and aesthetics for LTR. Type of aesthetic I’m trying to achieve. If you wanna see my aesthetic goals you can dm me. Can help each other out.

Guys like Tom welling and cavill have perfect face for both appeal and LTR, masc features with fem features and some striking features as well

Lol i mog him
dm pic LOL
Why do you think he enjoys his life? I wonder what his love life is like lol. And did Jordan’s wife rlly leave him lmao? You need a mix of appeal and aesthetics for LTR. Type of aesthetic I’m trying to achieve. If you wanna see my aesthetic goals you can dm me. Can help each other out.

Guys like Tom welling and cavill have perfect face for both appeal and LTR, masc features with fem features and some striking features as well
He literally quit modeling and enjoys his life on the money he made. Just look at his instagram, litearlly no other male model lives a life like that.

Not Jordan, but Dragos. His wife fucking left him. Seans wife left him too if i am not mistaken. I would love to know your goals and help eachother. I have very bad nose and that ruins my face really, i have the exact skin color with vito and i am growing eyelashes and eyebrows now, as well as long hair.

• +1
On me
dm pic LOL

He literally quit modeling and enjoys his life on the money he made. Just look at his instagram, litearlly no other male model lives a life like that.

Not Jordan, but Dragos. His wife fucking left him. Seans wife left him too if i am not mistaken. I would love to know your goals and help eachother. I have very bad nose and that ruins my face really, i have the exact skin color with vito and i am growing eyelashes and eyebrows now, as well as long hair
Pm me bro

He looks like an anime character in that pic

Basso is a literal god

Not masculine enough to be top20