Vito basso only has like 136mm bizygo width

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
That's part of why he looks feminine? like 29-30mm PFL and 136mm bizygo, mogger combo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, Akhi, Suns9999 and 2 others
My bizygomatic width is 14.5 cm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999, Clqs and 1 other person
he is the highest appeal model
Model vito basso one of the best faces in the world imo v0 774ydtrtk25d1

Insane eye area
My bizygomatic width is 14.5 cm
That's pretty wide, but not that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Imretarded?, Suns9999 and 1 other person
How can you even measure it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Imretarded? and Alucard69
How can you even measure it
Originally i wanted to measure his PFL i got it at a bit over 29 averaged between both eyes, then i used it to measure his bizygo. It's probably very accurate i'm assuming because his ICD is somewhat below 1 and ESR over 47, that only makes sense with these measurements.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Debetro and Imretarded?
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts and Alucard69
Originally i wanted to measure his PFL i got it at a bit over 29 averaged between both eyes, then i used it to measure his bizygo. It's probably very accurate i'm assuming because his ICD is somewhat below 1 and ESR over 47, that only makes sense with these measurements.
And how do you measure PFL without any reference?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Alucard69 and Imretarded?
  • +1
Did you used iris method?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Alucard69 and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, Alucard69 and Debetro
And how do you measure PFL without any reference?
Look up iris method looksmax.org on google you'll find it. Basically you need a non distorted and good pic/pics, and the human iris is near same for everyone, then you take that as a reference. Another one can be for example, if you know Opry face length already you can take that as a reference for measuring other things etc..

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Debetro
Look up iris method looksmax.org on google you'll find it. Basically you need a non distorted and good pic/pics, and the human iris is near same for everyone, then you take that as a reference. Another one can be for example, if you know Opry face length already you can take that as a reference for measuring other things etc..
My teenager years were spent on this site and I never heard of this.

• JFL
  • +1
I don't think that is completely true
True maybe, but you can just think about the face and figure out what makes sense. I.e if someone has huge ICD but low ESR and eyes aren't asian PFL, then he has probably big bizygo width and you can use that to support your measurement etc.. and the iris method is pretty good, you can look it up in other threads

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
yes no shit, his face is narrow and his pfl is good. it makes it look like his eyes extend out to the end of his face. but then you look at barret who has a very similar pfl yet his eyes look beady af cause of his bizygo width
That's part of why he looks feminine? like 29-30mm PFL and 136mm bizygo, mogger combo

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
yes no shit, his face is narrow and his pfl is good. it makes it look like his eyes extend out to the end of his face. but then you look at barret who has a very similar pfl yet his eyes look beady af cause of his bizygo width
his face is not narrow, otherwise his eye spacing would be worst and other ratios too

he passes the buzz cut test, he is masculine

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
I remeasured. it's closer to 14 but my mid face height is 7 cm so it's about 2 exactly
mine is around 1.90 i cant get exactly my facial width but its around the average range 13.5 i have wide set eyes 68 mm ipd 38 icd so my esr is around 52 , it makes me think the only justification for my face being giga narrow is the eye spacing cause if i had a 1 cm wider face my esr would be ideal despite having wide ipd/icd but as in itself i have wide icd/ipd so i think my facial width is just normal and my midface height is around 6.5 so it kinda helps with the midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I remeasured. it's closer to 14 but my mid face height is 7 cm so it's about 2 exactly
also can i know ur ipd/icd and esr cause i wanna know the average midface height

• +1
also can i know ur ipd/icd and esr cause i wanna know the average midface height
cause most people here say most psl gods have 14,5-15 face width which does not seem logical considering my midface height for example seems average so if most of them had a facial width that is this high then most of them have like 2.1 fwhr minimum

• +1
cause most people here say most psl gods have 14,5-15 face width which does not seem logical considering my midface height for example seems average so if most of them had a facial width that is this high then most of them have like 2.1 fwhr minimum
Don't most have like 1.9-2.1? Jordan Barrett is exceptionally wide with a 2.2

Also idk why mm measurements really matter since it seems slightly out of context since it's all about ratios. ofc to get the ratio you need all measurements but judging strictly off width isn't that accurate.

• +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc)

my ipd is 6.8-7cm so around 0.486-0.5. Mid face ratio is 1:1.
hm interesting , my ipd is also around the same range i always cant get it exactly cause my eyes are giga dark jfl so i think lets say sean o pry or gandy who i think both have a very good midface ratio and eye spacing have 14,5 cm face width they would need to have around 6.7 mm ipd distance which is smiliar to your and my range and we both have rather slightly wide set eyes ( 48-50)so i think most of them have around 14-14.3 cm faces max otherwise them having 15 mm faces with good eye spacing and midface seems impossible , also thank you for the information

• +1
Don't most have like 1.9-2.1? Jordan Barrett is exceptionally wide with a 2.2

Also idk why mm measurements really matter since it seems slightly out of context since it's all about ratios. ofc to get the ratio you need all measurements but judging strictly off width isn't that accurate.
ye thats why im kinda confused im trying to deduce their facial width going off by my measurments and other people and also their esr etc

hm interesting , my ipd is also around the same range i always cant get it exactly cause my eyes are giga dark jfl so i think lets say sean o pry or gandy who i think both have a very good midface ratio and eye spacing have 14,5 cm face width they would need to have around 6.7 mm ipd distance which is smiliar to your and my range and we both have rather slightly wide set eyes ( 48-50)so i think most of them have around 14-14.3 cm faces max otherwise them having 15 mm faces with good eye spacing and midface seems impossible , also thank you for the informationView attachment 3199947
sorry if i made few spelling mistakes , english isnt my first language