Vivek is too good a speaker

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

This guy can electrify any audience. He's NT AF, I wish I could speak like him but I'm a total autist always saying "uhhh" and "ermmm". He's undoubtedly one of the best speakers in the world, he can rip apart anyone on the stage. There are many good speakers and debates known for their persuasive speaking abilities and ruling up a crowd (Obama, Mehdi Hasan, Tony Blair, Thatcher, Ben Shapiro, Bassem Youseff, Jordan Peterson, Hamza Yusuf etc.

But Vivek is a clear level above them. Way fucking ahead of these niggas. He couldve been a modern day MLK with his ability to speak like that. But his pheno holds him back. You have to be black or white) to get people on your side.

He's just naturally eloquent and vocabularymaxxed and knows when to use the right words with maximum impact. Compare him to this guy. He's talking a load of nonsense jfl

Why did you print a gun?

"The post-political, trans-political moment and the liquidation of democracy - the transpiring threshold of indeterminacy between nominalist liberalism and a contiguous future absolutism" :soy::soy::soy:

All he had to fucking say was 'muh freedom' :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ilovetakis, perpetuallytired, MasterEscapist and 3 others
Bump.

He's too brown to be this good tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
oh, i thought this was a post about the warrior poet
IMG 6510

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Pajeet supporting fellow

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

This guy can electrify any audience. He's NT AF, I wish I could speak like him but I'm a total autist always saying "uhhh" and "ermmm". He's undoubtedly one of the best speakers in the world, he can rip apart anyone on the stage. There are many good speakers and debates known for their persuasive speaking abilities and ruling up a crowd (Obama, Mehdi Hasan, Tony Blair, Thatcher, Ben Shapiro, Bassem Youseff, Jordan Peterson, Hamza Yusuf etc.

But Vivek is a clear level above them. Way fucking ahead of these niggas. He couldve been a modern day MLK with his ability to speak like that. But his pheno holds him back. You have to be black or white) to get people on your side.

He's just naturally eloquent and vocabularymaxxed and knows when to use the right words with maximum impact. Compare him to this guy. He's talking a load of nonsense jfl

Why did you print a gun?

"The post-political, trans-political moment and the liquidation of democracy - the transpiring threshold of indeterminacy between nominalist liberalism and a contiguous future absolutism" :soy::soy::soy:

Hey, did you know that guy Cody Wilson got in trouble for banging a 14 year old girl?

• JFL
No speaking for your face

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mulattocel

Why did you print a gun?

Trump should have made him VP, but he won't because he's a threat to Trump. Plus Trump also needs JD Vances billionaire backers.

• +1
Trump should have made him VP, but he won't because he's a threat to Trump. Plus Trump also needs JD Vances billionaire backers.

He’s way too good for Trump and the Republicans to give him that kind of power. Trump has always surrounded himself with Zionist warmongerers and that’s part of why he has as much power as he does.

Vivek would be a great VP for Thomas Massie in 2028, if we get there.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and perpetuallytired
Yale law school so it makes sense

It's the greatest law school
Better than Harvard and Stanford

I will be like Vivek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back