Vocular voice app for voicemaxxing

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Anyone tried downloading this? The app costs but you can find it free online to download. It classifies your voice depth and tells you whether its deep or what not, and it also, by %, shows you who you are similar to in voice depth.

Take the voice pill today to find out if you are beta or alpha voice

• +1
Reactions: PrettyTritty
Anyone tried downloading this? The app costs but you can find it free online to download. It classifies your voice depth and tells you whether its deep or what not, and it also, by %, shows you who you are similar to in voice depth.

while you are paying to for an expensive app, only to be told that you have a beta soprano voice, chad is navigating an ocean of stacy's with his deep voice like a slayer blue whale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension, SixFootManlet, Petsmart and 1 other person
while you are paying to for an expensive app, only to be told that you have a beta soprano voice, chad is navigating an ocean of stacy's with his deep voice like a slayer blue whale

Literally said that its free if you download it online

30D88347 4A3A 4407 A602 50E03C2F0E31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and PrettyTritty
My voice would be higher pitch than average; similar to Ewan McGregor but with a thick Australian accent (Americans can't understand shit cause I always speak in slang and shit)

Screenshot 20191222 044234

Idk if I'm the only one but I went through a second puberty for my voice. Balls dropped at 12, voice seemed to finish off at 15 but then at 16 and 17 my voice got deep as fuck. I thought it was a cold or something but nah. I'm 18 rn, hoping I can get to Christopher Hitchens, Benedict Cumberbatch and maybe Barry white when I'm like 60 hng

men respect u 10x when ur voice is deeper and girls low-key love it

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2756
View attachment 200401

Idk if I'm the only one but I went through a second puberty for my voice. Balls dropped at 12, voice seemed to finish off at 15 but then at 16 and 17 my voice got deep as fuck. I thought it was a cold or something but nah. I'm 18 rn, hoping I can get to Christopher Hitchens, Benedict Cumberbatch and maybe Barry white when I'm like 60 hng

men respect u 10x when ur voice is deeper and girls low-key love it

Wtf never even seen anyone down that low lol.

Lmao this app is bullshit. It say David Beckham is a baritone. That nigga is a tenor if I've ever seen one

App helps, below 100hz is ideal. BUT just because your voice is "low pitched" doesn't mean it's a good voice. It's called DEEP for a reason. You have to have a booming authoritative pleasant sounding voice. Think that black dude that narrates shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and SixFootManlet

Screenshot 20191222 050458 Gallery
yes man, I went from a fairly deep to deepest. 90hz-58hz.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet

How is this voicemaxing? It's just telling me what I already know - that my voice is subhuman.

How is this voicemaxing? It's just telling me what I already know - that my voice is subhuman.
man that made the app says that neck training deepens voice

• +1
Reactions: PrettyTritty and SixFootManlet
Basso Profondo or death

3:26 JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back