Vodkamaxxing alone

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
waiting for an incel friend to come over so we can go clubbing tonight.

I'll try to score an asian girl at the club since my yellow fever is at an all time high today.

Feeling lightheaded because of this neet shott
Make sure not to trip over the girls at the club. You sure you're still up for it? Might be a little too tipsy.

Make sure not to trip over the girls at the club. You sure you're still up for it? Might be a little too tipsy.
I have to do this now just because I planned this with the said incel friend a week in advance.

Also, I need a club slut to make me happy in this cold weather :feelscry:

Feelsgood banging in my earss

I have to do this now just because I planned this with the said incel friend a week in advance.

Also, I need a club slut to make me happy in this cold weather :feelscry:
Sluts and roasties never make me happy. I would rather a loving loyal gf to make happy and fuck everyday than fuck club sluts, but it's your preference so I won't try to stop you.

Good luck and slay a rice whore

Holy hell this alcohol is making me anxious as fuk

dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had

Do you get anxious of alchohol?

I'll try to score an asian girl at the club since my yellow fever is at an all time high today.
What country are you in?
I barely see asian women when I go clubbing here.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I don't drink often so idk specifically. I have anxiety and depression in general.
This is making my heart race more than normal wth

US of A

I see feels bad man

• +1
I don't drink often so idk specifically. I have anxiety and depression in general.
This is making my heart race more than normal wth

US of A
damn must be nice seeing so many cute asian girls.

This was a bad idea. I have a very bad bad hangover now and lost my credit card in the club :feelscry:

Good thing I was able to cancel the card before it was used by some scumbag. Now I'll have to
wait a couple of weeks for a new card to come in the mail :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
This was a bad idea. I have a very bad bad hangover now and lost my credit card in the club :feelscry:

Good thing I was able to cancel the card before it was used by some scumbag. Now I'll have to
wait a couple of weeks for a new card to come in the mail :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I wish u could live with me so I can take u under my wing:feelsping:

• +1