Voice deepening surgery HOLY SHIT

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer

Surgeon is in Turkey and is from Harvard Medical School with 20 years of practice LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 11748, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
lifefuel for voicecels

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
just inject

Imagine not having a natural deep voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Jfl if you think you can drive a knife into somebody's vocial chords without any long term side effects tbh. Also, voice is just a multiplayer. If you aren't getting laid before this won't change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Biiyo03, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
imagine letting someone literally slit your throat just so you can have a deeper voice

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
when they get old theyre gonna sound like wheezy from toy story

damn that nigga got a beard too as a side effect

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 12669
Jfl if you think you can drive a knife into somebody's vocial chords without any long term side effects tbh. Also, voice is just a multiplayer. If you aren't getting laid before this won't change.

not tryna get laid, just want higher confidence among dudes

long term we'll have artificial larynxes by then if not I'll make my own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, LastHopeForNorman, homo_faber and 1 other person
Might be a very underrated surgery tbh

I know normies who are statusmaxxed and they seem to very often have deep voices, so thinking there’s some truth to deep voice haloing you irl

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Off just fuck off you retard. Did you really have to make this water comment?

Is voice even important?

I know normies who are statusmaxxed and they seem to very often have deep voices, so thinking there’s some truth to deep voice haloing you irl
it really is a halo
in highschool i had mediocre grades but teachers treated me like i was a genius just cause of my deep voice

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
it really is a halo
in highschool i had mediocre grades but teachers treated me like i was a genius just cause of my deep voice
Damn

we need more threads on SMV maxing (talking about voice and other intangibles) instead of PSL only. After all SMV is what really matters

cope voice halo is legit girls simp over my voice all the time, 90% of my lays are due to voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467 and LastHopeForNorman

voice is the most underated halo here, its almost as valuable as height, I doubt you'll ever find a CEO with a high pitched voice

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 9467
Imagine not having a natural deep voice
even then I would still consider this surgery

imagine not sounding like that among us guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite