Voice halo is legit especially in dms

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
IF YOUR VOICE IS DEEP SEND VOICE MESSAGES INSTEAD OF BORING TEXTS IT IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN PICS OF YOUR PENIS

Foids love to receive voice messages by deep voiced, low pitched dark triad chads it gets them wetter than any 20 inch BBC pic you could possibly find

Voice halo is extremely legit
Over if you don't sound like this you are doomed to be incel for life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Effortless, Danish_Retard and 8 others
come DM then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
just gargle alcohol and smoke for a deeper voice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
deep voice is overated.
It's mostly about how you speak.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, lutte, alriodai and 1 other person
alcohol halal? @streege
anything that prevent you to use your full capacities = forbidden. We'r humans,not fully animals. We have to actualize it.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and lutte
Good post op I am retarded for not doing this. You should always play into your strengths and this is a great example.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Mastermind and Deleted member 6403
Good post op I am retarded for not doing this. You should always play into your strengths and this is a great example.
Fr if your voice is deep and masculine use it, literally mesmerizes people

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 10524 and Hightwolf
anything that prevent you to use your full capacities = forbidden. We'r humans,not fully animals. We have to actualize it.
I don't even drink to get drunk just drink like a glass of wine with food on weekends... haram? Actually I mostly drink french alcohol, cider, wine, calvados, cognac (these last two for taste in other things, like egg smoothie with cognac or egg toddy)... beer etc isn't good imo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
deep voice is overated.
Not overrated at all but yes you got truth, its about how you speak too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
No it is not jfl

Deep masculine tone of voice is an attractive dimorphic trait, signals pure male strength

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 3043
deep voice is overated.
accent, projection, diction are really important. i've been coping with my accent but I'm gonna change it now

• Love it
I don't even drink to get drunk just drink like a glass of wine with food on weekends... haram? Actually I mostly drink french alcohol, cider, wine, calvados, cognac (these last two for taste in other things, like egg smoothie with cognac or egg toddy)... beer etc isn't good imo
i don't see the appeal of alcohol, it tastes bad according to most of my friends, but they do it to be NT. and even a little is enough to fuck your mental. But tell me : Is it better to test your resistance ability with a real addiction stuff or to not try it because the cons>pros?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
No it is not jfl

Deep masculine tone of voice is an attractive dimorphic trait, signals pure male strength
i believe you replied to wrong message.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mastermind, alriodai and 1 other person
i believe you replied to wrong message.
you also gotta have some little face to go with it, imagine having Eggman face with a god tier voice & showing the girl your face JFL

• +1
you also gotta have some little face to go with it, imagine having Eggman face with a god tier voice & showing the girl your face JFL
for sure, iirc everytime i sended vocals it was after the girl knew me or already saw my face, and despite my voice beeing high pitched or normal, all liked it, just because of how i speak, and it's not arrogant or anything. Just knowing how to speak like a decent human.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
accent, projection, diction are really important. i've been coping with my accent but I'm gonna change it now
you've heard my philosophical voice jfl. Even in english people say i have radio hoster voice. It's really about how you'r accustomed to speak.

• +1
Every girl I send voice message to compliments my voice, one Stacy I talked to from Finland even made horny noises when I spoke my native language jfl. But I don’t think my voice is that good myself because it’s not that deep, so it’d weird I get compliments for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind and lutte
i don't see the appeal of alcohol, it tastes bad according to most of my friends, but they do it to be NT. and even a little is enough to fuck your mental. But tell me : Is it better to test your resistance ability with a real addiction stuff or to not try it because the cons>pros?
You’ve never had any alcohol? Distilled alcohols by themselves taste like shit for sure imo. But if taken with other things like in cooking or w/e it enhances tastes. French cider imo is delicious

Idk, for me it’s far from an addiction, looksmax.me is 1000x more addictive than alcohol.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
You’ve never had any alcohol? Distilled alcohols by themselves taste like shit for sure imo. But if taken with other things like in cooking or w/e it enhances tastes. French cider imo is delicious

Idk, for me it’s far from an addiction, looksmax.me is 1000x more addictive than alcohol.
true and that's why i consider every addiction as bad due to to what i said above, looksmax included. No i did few parties, girls wanted to force me to drink i refused, they got upset but moved on.

• +1
  • JFL
brb smoking 3 packs of marlboro reds

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
I did this a few times, and I never got answers only from girls saying "they couldnt open it" and asking wtf that was. They listened to it but were weirded out, feels bad man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6475
IF YOUR VOICE IS DEEP SEND VOICE MESSAGES INSTEAD OF BORING TEXTS IT IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN PICS OF YOUR PENIS

Foids love to receive voice messages by deep voiced, low pitched dark triad chads it gets them wetter than any 20 inch BBC pic you could possibly find

just gargle whiskey and smoke theory

I did this a few times, and I never got answers only from girls saying "they couldnt open it" and asking wtf that was. They listened to it but were weirded out, feels bad man.
They have to be interested in your looks first.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing

his voice doesn't sound deep to me, i think i've watched too much corpse husband