Voice is a very key part of being attractive and it isn't talked about enough

illusion

illusion

Iron
Pretty much what the title says, I have seen several men, both in real life and online getting a significant amount of attention from women just due to their voice, sometimes it even transcends their own looks, and now that I am thinking about it, I could not imagine having a bad voice, it's honestly one of the most insane ways you can be totally unappealing no matter how you look.

Although looks themselves are the most important part, it's also the voice that compliments the person's looks as well. If you don't get what I mean, imagine if someone like Sean O' Pry had a high pitched feminine voice instead of the one he has, he would lose a LOT of appeal just through that, so much so that a lot of people could even come to not find him attractive anymore.

I also see a lot of average or maybe below average looking people get a lot of attention just from the fact that they have a very attractive voice, that's where the appeal in ASMRs come from, where people see nothing and find something attractive just from the sound of it. An example of someone average/below average getting a lot of attention just from their voice can be seen by the reactions Kaiji Tang, the voice actor of character Satoru Gojo gets when he speaks:

Just look at the reactions he gets just from his voice, it's absolutely insane.

I don't see a lot of people talking about how to improve your voice, although judging by the amount of lessons for it online and other things that exist for it, I doubt it'd be one of the harder things to change, and since it's so important I don't see why more people aren't talking about it.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, midlatinocel and Timmy
dnrd
shit thread
once they put a face on your voice and that face is sub5 its over

• +1
Reactions: Seishin and boss8055
dnrd
shit thread
once they put a face on your voice and that face is sub5 its over
This is more of a real life thing than anything, obviously your voice isn't going to carry you, I don't mean it to be a form of cope, but if you look normal it could be a deciding factor, I've never seen a person with an attractive voice get treated like shit no matter what they looked like.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Pretty much what the title says, I have seen several men, both in real life and online getting a significant amount of attention from women just due to their voice, sometimes it even transcends their own looks, and now that I am thinking about it, I could not imagine having a bad voice, it's honestly one of the most insane ways you can be totally unappealing no matter how you look.

Although looks themselves are the most important part, it's also the voice that compliments the person's looks as well. If you don't get what I mean, imagine if someone like Sean O' Pry had a high pitched feminine voice instead of the one he has, he would lose a LOT of appeal just through that, so much so that a lot of people could even come to not find him attractive anymore.

I also see a lot of average or maybe below average looking people get a lot of attention just from the fact that they have a very attractive voice, that's where the appeal in ASMRs come from, where people see nothing and find something attractive just from the sound of it. An example of someone average/below average getting a lot of attention just from their voice can be seen by the reactions Kaiji Tang, the voice actor of character Satoru Gojo gets when he speaks:

I don't see a lot of people talking about how to improve your voice, although judging by the amount of lessons for it online and other things that exist for it, I doubt it'd be one of the harder things to change, and since it's so important I don't see why more people aren't talking about it.

Puberty legit saved me, Everything abt me is avg, my face, my height, my physique im just a normie but puberty decided to make me sound like corpse, which halos tf out of me. I managed to pull my ex gf based on that alone, intimidate people from not fighting w me

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: midlatinocel, Yahya, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Puberty legit saved me, Everything abt me is avg, my face, my height, my physique im just a normie but puberty decided to make me sound like corpse, which halos tf out of me. I managed to pull my ex gf based on that alone, intimidate people from not fighting w me
JFL CORNIEST POST OF THE DAY HERE :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz, midlatinocel, Timmy and 1 other person
Yeah, I've seen people's opinions on someone completely change the second they start talking, your face is the first thing people see, and your voice is what either confirms their opinion on you or slightly/drastically changes it depending on how it is.

• +1
what are you laughing at baka....
can you not hear my voice..

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy and pentamogged9000
yep, basically everything counts. voice frame height face

• +1
yep, basically everything counts. voice frame height face
Its everything overall that makes a chad, some compensate for other things, face for height, height for frame, frame for face, but its like… u get what i mean nigga like the jocks from high school

Good thread
I wanted to do one on this subject but you preceded me.
I still wanna had that your voice dont have to be deep but fit you

imagine if someone like Sean O' Pry had a high pitched feminine voice instead of the one he has
lol his voice is borderline shit already how worse could it get. ure basically like brandon westfall then.