Voice is everything ..

When you have a strong voices, people respect you, if you look average are a 5/10 but have a voice acting quality type of voice you can get any type of girls.. your social circle will be filled to the brim..

Like but if you have a nasal voice, weak high pitched nobody will respect you or care about what you say…

I’m sure you have seen plenty of dudes who are average but pull baddies, they all have one thing in common they have good voice, that makes ppl respect them, care about what they say…

Now the worst is if you stutter or don’t have a clear understable speech ppl will not respect you they may think your retarted and stuff…

im 5/10 in the face with a deep voice and good physique and i got friendzoned by a 8/10 she wanted to hold hands and always wanted to hug me ,hang out with me,she was bitng on my arms and kissing them and a week later she told me she sucked off some random dude while drunk and now they are a couple for 2 months. It definetly helps a bit but saying you can get any type of girls.. your social circle will be filled to the brim.. is just false. You can maybe have a lot of female friends but your max in dating will always be a 5/10 female

• +1
Reactions: mathis and DeadTrees
Giga staceys banging down my door daily as 6/10 with deep voice just from me whispering inside house

im 5/10 in the face with a deep voice and good physique and i got friendzoned by a 8/10 she wanted to hold hands and always wanted to hug me ,hang out with me,she was bitng on my arms and kissing them and a week later she told me she sucked off some random dude while drunk and now they are a couple for 2 months. It definetly helps a bit but saying you can get any type of girls.. your social circle will be filled to the brim.. is just false. You can maybe have a lot of female friends but your max in dating will always be a 5/10 female
Let’s put it this way, if you did not have voice halo you would never get close to her in the first place…
Being 5/10 but everytime you speak it sounds like a Greek god talking versus if you have a nasal weak voice you instantly don’t get taken seriously at all..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wristcryy