Voice is genetic signalling. Proof inside

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.

Notice how her voice makes her even more attractive. When you grow up as a kid you think that deep voice is very good but then this forum is like Muh Lower eyelid and its swept under the rug. Other proof is Blacks getting girls alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6403
Can’t see the vid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9787
I remember overhearing 2 girls talking in my English class and one said that this guys voice gets her excited.
He wasnt that great looking but had an alpha af voice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Limbo and Deleted member 9787
[MEDIA = youtube] cFEsTNfFsrc [/ MEDIA]

Sesinin onu nasıl daha çekici kıldığına dikkat edin. Çocukken büyüdüğünüzde derin sesin çok iyi olduğunu düşünürsünüz ama sonra bu forum Muh Alt göz kapağı gibidir ve halının altına süpürülür. Diğer bir kanıt da Siyahların çok kız alması.
cope

Unavailable

I will believe this for my own mental health
@streege thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte
your voice is perfectly deep bby. But you need rhetorics
you haven't heard my swedish nor my as you call it "philosophical voice"
@ArvidGustavsson you've heard my swedish voice, it sounds nice right?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted and Deleted member 3043
make theories based off shitty british tv theory

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 7098
i agree tbh, voice dedsrs can make me attracted to some girls and I can also recognise the power a deep masculine voice holds IRL

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Bitch, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
voice is trainable

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 3043
i agree tbh, voice dedsrs can make me attracted to some girls and I can also recognise the power a deep masculine voice holds IRL
masculine voice is overated imo it's all about having a good spoken voice and the rhetorics of it.
But for a woman it's true, especially if you phone-call or watever audio w/o video, the emphasis is more put in the voice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Can someone please summarize the video. Not available in my CUNTry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 9511
girls voice alone make me coom

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6403
but not much deep-able ?
you'd be surprised. you'll have to focus a lot in the beginning but once you've stuck with it for some months it becomes second nature

i always had a soft quiet voice and people found it hard to understand me sometimes, then i watched some youtube videos on how to speak and trained it ever since

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
All I know is I've been trying to rent an apartment for the last 5 days and every time I call a place and talk to the women at the desk, they always sound like they're about to cum. Can't tell if it's because my voice is alpha and charming or if theyre just trying to use their pussy to get me to sign a contract

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte and Deleted member 7098
masculine voice is overated imo it's all about having a good spoken voice and the rhetorics of it.
But for a woman it's true, especially if you phone-call or watever audio w/o video, the emphasis is more put in the voice.
When I was 12-13-14 or so and an indian from "microsoft" called us and I spoke to him he called me "ma'am"

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
When I was 12-13-14 or so and an indian from "microsoft" called us and I spoke to him he called me "ma'am"
bro it's so brutal, so many times i get called "mme." on phone

• JFL
I want to take like 50 people from this forum reading a 15 second script and send it around to whores on the internet and have them say tell me their top 5 and study the results here with everyone so we can figure out exactly what theyre after

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Baldingman1998
Show me voice

• JFL
I want to take like 50 people from this forum reading a 15 second script and send it around to whores on the internet and have them say tell me their top 5 and study the results here with everyone so we can figure out exactly what theyre after
good idea tbh
Show me voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sensen and Baldingman1998
good idea tbh

we should seriously do it. I think I'll make a thread. Need to find a way to filter through hoes that are just accent chasing tho

• +1
we should seriously do it. I think I'll make a thread. Need to find a way to filter through hoes that are just accent chasing tho
tag me

• +1
Reactions: sensen
whenever i talk on call or send a voice memmo they think im an old man

• JFL
lol, when I speak in English and norwegian I sound pretty masculine but when I speak Spanish I sound like stupid

• +1
@Baldingman1998

@Dukeys

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6191
you'd be surprised. you'll have to focus a lot in the beginning but once you've stuck with it for some months it becomes second nature

i always had a soft quiet voice and people found it hard to understand me sometimes, then i watched some youtube videos on how to speak and trained it ever since
wait u can make ur voice betterer? i thought u were stuck with ur voice tho

lol, when I speak in English and norwegian I sound pretty masculine but when I speak Spanish I sound like stupid
snakker du norsk med din familie i mexiko?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
How is ch pronounced here?
i shoudl've said "choni bashi", the last sh is prononced like a she
but the first ch i don't how to write it down, like : more like a J with a shi? like cha meaning tea in farsi/afghani

• JFL
i shoudl've said "choni bashi", the last sh is prononced like a she
but the first ch i don't how to write it down, like : more like a J with a shi? like cha meaning tea in farsi/afghani
do you not have IPA/API in kurdistan?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
snakker du norsk med din familie i mexiko?
not really, my mom moved to U.S since she was a teenager and we were born in Utah, so we speak English

wait u can make ur voice betterer? i thought u were stuck with ur voice tho
testosterone and lung volume deepen your voice naturally, but you can do so much with just adjusting breathing and speaking patterns

look up any voice actor and you'll see how much they can change theirs

if you want the basics:
flex your six-pack muscle slightly when speaking and avoid nasal sounding by trying to produce sounds from further down from your vocal cords.

sounds complicated but it gets second nature if you keep practicing and you can avoid sounding like an underdeveloped insecure bitch

watch trannies or gay guys how much they change voices over time, it's incredible