Voice is such a halo

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
So I have a deep voice and if I start talking in a group setting everyone always shuts up and listens to me, despite my normie face. Meanwhile some mclovincel with a high pitch squeaky voice gets talked over and clowned on. If you have a low t squeaky voice you need to inject T asap or get surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
Deep voice is good but I dislike that mine isn't very clear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
this; should i inject t and do the voice deepening surgery later, a few years after? since after the voice surgery changes are permanent?

basically

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
So I have a deep voice and if I start talking in a group setting everyone always shuts up and listens to me, despite my normie face. Meanwhile some mclovincel with a high pitch squeaky voice gets talked over and clowned on. If you have a low t squeaky voice you need to inject T asap or get surgery.
Please post a Vocaroo of your voice so I compare with mine (check my last thread).

By squeaky voice you mean Joe Pesci's voice?

this; should i inject t and do the voice deepening surgery later, a few years after? since after the voice surgery changes are permanent?
Just start smoking bro, I smoke cigarettes since 17 years old and this is my forced voice:

• JFL
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
Jeff Buckley mogs :Comfy:

• +1
It depends. I think what matters the most is the tone or quality of the voice. I don't have a very deep voice but I've gotten a lot of random compliments on it. It has a slight nasal quality that I used to hate.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 8365 and wollet2
Deep voice is definitely a halo. This year a new classmate had entered the school (at the beginning we were online due to pandemic issues), in classes, he only showed his neck, but never showed his face. Despite not doing it, but participating with that fucking deeper voice in half class, all my classmates fell in love with him just of his voice. Although IRL for most of them his face was a failo, so it's all over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
im 5,5 and i have a 95-85hz voice. i heard 93 or somthin is ideal. im 5,5 so its not a halo :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 20618
im 5,5 and i have a 95-85hz voice. i heard 93 or somthin is ideal. im 5,5 so its not a halo :feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's a halo as long as they don't know you, just watch my classmate's story.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
It's a halo as long as they don't know you, just watch my classmate's story.
nah i agree. i bagged a crazy girl at my school off of meeting her on discord. i was literally bald and skinny fat. i looked so unbelievably bad its unreal. and everyone said she was hot. too bad eventually she brokeup with me and became a hoe

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension!
nah i agree. i bagged a crazy girl at my school off of meeting her on discord. i was literally bald and skinny fat. i looked so unbelievably bad its unreal. and everyone said she was hot. too bad eventually she brokeup with me and became a hoe
Truths that destroy.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Time to corpsemaxx

Please post a Vocaroo of your voice so I can compare with mine!

Water thread tbh the real question is.. how do I get a deeper voice? Will test e deepen my voice ??

if you don't have this voice just rope the fuck out :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Deep voice is definitely a halo. This year a new classmate had entered the school (at the beginning we were online due to pandemic issues), in classes, he only showed his neck, but never showed his face. Despite not doing it, but participating with that fucking deeper voice in half class, all my classmates fell in love with him just of his voice. Although IRL for most of them his face was a failo, so it's all over.

Voice pill

Everything matters

Just do some cores exercises and you will get a projecting powerful voice like I do