Voice is underrated

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Having a high pitched voice brings down your sex appeal and other men will never take you seriously or be intimidated by you, where’s having a deep voice makes everyone listen to you while you talk and respect you, girls will get wet while you talk to them on the phone.

Look at the comments of this video every girl is talking about how they didn’t imagine his voice to be like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Lorsss
For voicemaxing methods hit up spyros on the looksmax discord, he sounds like satan himself.

I had bad tonsillitis when I was younger, voice never recovered from the surgery. I could srsly do phone sex and no one would suspect me :feelsrope::incel:

Tfw lisp caused by overbite:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Having a high pitched voice brings down your sex appeal and other men will never take you seriously or be intimidated by you, where’s having a deep voice makes everyone listen to you while you talk and respect you, girls will get wet while you talk to them on the phone.

Look at the comments of this video every girl is talking about how they didn’t imagine his voice to be like this jfl

Yes totally agree. it is easily fixable though - if you are under 18, do steroids if you have high pitched voice . If you are older , you can get vocal cord surgery done . It’s easy fix .

Yes totally agree. it is easily fixable though - if you are under 18, do steroids if you have high pitched voice . If you are older , you can get vocal cord surgery done . It’s easy fix .
Isn't steroids bad for teenagers?

Isn't steroids bad for teenagers?
In what way? I think the benefits of steroids far outweigh the risks especially with teenagers.

steroids will make your voice deeper at any age. steroids are extremely harmful to teens