Voice is very important

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
More important than face for general success in life. I use to cope saying its not important since girls only care about face and frame but voice is needed if you wanna go places. With a powerful voice people will respect you more and you will be more listened to. A deep, resonant voice is a very good trait. You need a voice that people would want to listen to narrating documenteries or in trailers/games/talkshows. Face is for getting girls, voice is for success.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, AutisticBeaner, Darkstrand and 9 others
funny sig but shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard, Nosecel and 1 other person
You usually make good threads but this one is shit with no backed sources

Indeed it is

Water is very wet

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and japcel
Sean Opry’s low t aspie voice is probably the reason his girlfriend dumped him during prom

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yes it is.

Height and a deep masculine voice are the only two important factors that get you respect from both, men and women.

• +1
Reactions: 000, Edgar, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
I remember the teacher in highschool asking me to deliver speeches because of my voice lmao. Also had a Stacy compliment me for my tonality in the whole class. I don't understand how a living Chad like me is still a virgin ntl

Deep voice isnt enough, it also has to be commanding and pronounced. My voice is deep but it is nasally as fuck and no one can hear me in noisy places.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
Deep voice isnt enough, it also has to be commanding and pronounced. My voice is deep but it is nasally as fuck and no one can hear me in noisy places.

True, I agree with this thread as well tbh. If you really master all that stuff, ahve a crisp clear deep voice. Commanding voice, pronounced voice. You master tonality, intonation, speaking in general. That's gonna get you really far. People immediately respects you the second you start talking. It just oozes confidence, masculinity and high value. Had a professor who was like that. Literally god tier voice. It's hard to show value and confidence if your voice is shit genetically. (not deep, not clear, not a good speaker, etc). You just sound insecure and unsure as fuck when you're talking.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 5521
most of male models have deep voices too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737, recessedasain33 and moneycel11
More important than face for general success in life. I use to cope saying its not important since girls only care about face and frame but voice is needed. With a powerful voice people will respect you more and you will be more listened to. A deep voice is a very good trait.

So much cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 5521
I remember the teacher in highschool asking me to deliver speeches because of my voice lmao. Also had a Stacy compliment me for my tonality in the whole class. I don't understand how a living Chad like me is still a virgin ntl
larps me, that never happened

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
More important than face for general success in life. I use to cope saying its not important since girls only care about face and frame but voice is needed if you wanna go places. With a powerful voice people will respect you more and you will be more listened to. A deep, resonant voice is a very good trait. You need a voice that people would want to listen to narrating documenteries or in trailers/games/talkshows. Face is for getting girls, voice is for success.
Just singmax bro

Virgins focus on having sex, as always

But if you are behind this phase then there is no denying in the importance of voice
The fact that a good voice alone could kickstart your youtube career is very brutal

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 6128
ngl this is very true

bc of quarantine we now got classes in zoom and when my group was presenting our slides theres this one gigamanlet currycel in our group who was kinda shit at presenting his parts. i added info outside of the slides and so did others, he legit just read off of them and nothing else. keep in mind none of us were using webcams.so at the end of the presentation, the foid professor said that the currycel stood out in presenting as if we was a "professional" and doing it like a radiohost. surprise surprise, the curry has a very deep and boomy voice.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bromose and Danish_Retard
Gave up reading but How's my voice

you always seem to say “water is wet” on topics that aren’t even slightly unanimous

like my thread about eye colour being more important than shape

that’s not stating the obvious at all, it’s merely my opinion, and perhaps even an unpopular one.
Not really, c'mon most people know that eyecolor is the most important part of eye area.
Also, I think everyone understands that having masculine voice is good

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes it is.

Height and a deep masculine voice are the only two important factors that get you respect from both, men and women.
So glad I got both tbh
Was made fun of my deep voice in early puberty
But now I'm complimented on it (mostly by older women tho ngl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
One time a girl was talking to another girl about having a crush on this chad in class. The other girl apparently said something about me, and the girl then said "what the fuck do you see in him, what's good about him?".
I'm ugly, skinny and short, so completely understandable.
The girl said "his voice".
So there's some truth to it I guess. My voice isn't even that deep, it just sounds really soft.

thats why mewing theory indeed is correct.

Yes it is.

face plays a huge role in getting respect from other men. it's just much less obvious. other than that you're right though

Absolutely.