Voice pill hit again and again...

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Had the first phone call with relative today after 3 years. HOLY SHIT she wouldn't stop mentioning that my voice has gotten deep AF. Few months ago my middle school and high school crush had a phone call with me and she stated that since when had my voice got that deep and manly, her voice was higher than usual when we were on the call. Here's the reference of my voice.

Attachments

• Recording (31).mp3
    346.9 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You sound like you have some accent what is it

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 15827
Had the first phone call with relative today after 3 years. HOLY SHIT she wouldn't stop mentioning that my voice has gotten deep AF. Few months ago my middle school and high school crush had a phone call with me and she stated that since when had my voice got that deep and manly, her voice was higher than usual when we were on the call. Here's the reference of my voice.
Had the same kinda experience but with people i knew from PSN parties back in the ps3 days. I went from being a genuine squeaker to sounding like a diesel engine. One of the few ways puberty can actually ascend you (dick aswell). People had more respect for me because of it aswell. First time i got properly blackpilled.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You sound like you have some accent what is it
he sounds like he is being lightly choked. Kinda like adam jensen's VA. Are you being held at gunpoint op? :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Sounds normal

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
sounds like a bhudist monk

bro, you sound autistic

I have had girls and even sometimes guy compliment my voice its a halo

I got oprys voice, i sound like a twink :incel:

damn he does sound like a monk/patrick hybrid sounded indian 3 seconds in tho

Why do you sound like itv

how do you make your voice deeper?