Voice theory?

zikzog

zikzog

🤔
I had a thought about this, ever since that corpse husband dude became famous his voice to me sound stupid as fuck but girls dig it.

Is it maybe also to do with the fact that he's hidden and mysterious so girls hear the voice and think deep voice = mega Chad.

Then also going from that point will having a deeper voice make you seem more attractive.

deep voice means your body is larger therefore you can protect her and give birth to a stronger child = attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Yes a deeper voice is more attractive wow amazing giga tier iq

deep voice means your body is larger therefore you can protect her and give birth to a stronger child = attractiveness
higher T too

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zikzog and Deleted member 11748
I wanna expand on this a bit. You can often tell how attractive someone is by the sound of their voice alone, take the guy behind incel tv for instance, his voice makes it obvious that he's a subhuman, he just sounds like he's ugly and fat.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, ShowerMaxxing and zikzog
Yes a deeper voice is more attractive wow amazing giga tier iq
Yeah I know deeper voice is more attractive, I'm not retarded I was more thinking if you could be carried by a deeper voice and also the limits to this cause I think that corpse dude sounds like he does dick gagging exercises daily

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
Yeah I know deeper voice is more attractive, I'm not retarded I was more thinking if you could be carried by a deeper voice and also the limits to this cause I think that corpse dude sounds like he does dick gagging exercises daily
Everything matters, thats all you need to know

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
True but need to body to back it up cause I myself am thin but still have quite a deep voice.