Voice

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Easy improvement, just get a new voice instead of the new iphone this fall/winter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Sorry I don't speak Latin

so subhuman in the before
good improevment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, RoundHouse and Mouthbreath
Brb gonna be the next Justin bieber

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters, eyearea and Deleted member 6217
Roids have the same effect plus other bonus effects

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
It is possible to change the voice tone, make it sound more masculine or deep, in males who are not happy with their voice pitch. This surgery is applied with an incision made from the anterior lower part of the neck under local anesthesia. By means of this incision, thyroid cartilage is reduced and the voice strings are loosened and the relaxed vocal cords produce a deeper voice. These surgeries are often performed on male such as actors, executive candidates, political individuals, announcers, presenters.

You'll be awake while some turk is opening your throat

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Just go to a fucking gym. Buff dudes' deep voices are literally a meme
that's because they naturally have deep voices. They also usually have wide jaws. Again something that they had before working out. All those high t and high gh traits often come together.

but I agree, by training neck for example you can get a deeper voice I think, as stronger neck muscles relaxe your vocal chords leading to a more relaxed deeper voice.

A lot of a deeper voices come from playing sport (12-16) and being overall active. Being an early gym goer through adolesence (16-25) also factors .

I did both. Which is why there is no surprise I sound like a sex god.

Read the thread on it by @Kingkellz

A lot of a deeper voices come from playing sport (12-16) and being overall active. Being an early gym goer through adolesence (16-25) also factors .

I did both. Which is why there is no surprise I sound like a sex god.

Read the thread on it by @Kingkellz
would you say a deep voice is important for female attraction?

I have an okay voice, deep enough, nothing special, (I just have trouble screaming and talking loudly, but that might have to do more with confidence), I'm thinking about voice masculinization surgery, where fat gets injected into your throat to create a deeper voice. Doesn't cost much and there is a surgeon who is pretty good at it with many great results. Would you say it's worth it? (as I said my voice isn't terrible)

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
would you say a deep voice is important for female attraction?

I have an okay voice, deep enough, nothing special, (I just have trouble screaming and talking loudly, but that might have to do more with confidence), I'm thinking about voice masculinization surgery, where fat gets injected into your throat to create a deeper voice. Doesn't cost much and there is a surgeon who is pretty good at it with many great results. Would you say it's worth it? (as I said my voice isn't terrible)

If you're not at least 6'1 I believe it's essential for sex-appeal. I don't think it's so much about talking loudly. It's the tone. The way you phrase your sentences too. Take a look at Johnny Depp. He is a great example of someone that phrases his sentences like a don and women love it.

Voice masculinisation surgery? Lol dude please stop it. Your voice you can adjust with practise, I'm sure. The only surgeries you should ever be getting are physical/aesthetic. No I wouldn't say it's worth it.

If you're not at least 6'1 I believe it's essential for sex-appeal. I don't think it's so much about talking loudly. It's the tone. The way you phrase your sentences too. Take a look at Johnny Depp. He is a great example of someone that phrases his sentences like a don and women love it.

Voice masculinisation surgery? Lol dude please stop it. Your voice you can adjust with practise, I'm sure. The only surgeries you should ever be getting are physical/aesthetic. No I wouldn't say it's worth it.
why only aesthetic surgeries? voice deepening needs so much less recovery time than a bimax for example. It is a rather easy improvement

why only aesthetic surgeries? voice deepening needs so much less recovery time than a bimax for example. It is a rather easy improvement

Just feels like something more you can change without surgery intervention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Just feels like something more you can change without surgery intervention.
don't think so tbh, i'd say getting a deeper and fuller voice over time seems to be just luck

don't think so tbh, i'd say getting a deeper and fuller voice over time seems to be just luck

Yeah that's great science right there.

So how do people learn to do impersonations? Answer that one.

Yeah that's great science right there.

So how do people learn to do impersonations? Answer that one.
impersonations never sound genuine, they always sound kind of ironic

impersonations never sound genuine, they always sound kind of ironic

Nonsense.

There are tons of amazingly convincing impressionists around the world.

Nonsense.

There are tons of amazingly convincing impressionists around the world.
yeah but certainly not me, so I think I could benefit from voice masculinization. I just don't want to have a comically deep voice that doesn't match my face and body

yeah but certainly not me, so I think I could benefit from voice masculinization. I just don't want to have a comically deep voice that doesn't match my face and body

You're lazy. That's the reality of the matter.

@Kingkellz link this absolute defeatist bum to your voicemaxxing thread in the best of the best section please?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
You're lazy. That's the reality of the matter.

@Kingkellz link this absolute defeatist bum to your voicemaxxing thread in the best of the best section please?
I'm not lazy. I'm throatsinging and screaming to get a better voice jfl, I train my neck, get fat, get big, sleep long, try to keep my cortisol low etc, and my voice got much better,and I feel like having a great voice is a huge turn on for women. And we're on looksmax here, so why not discuss it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6908, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I'm not lazy. I'm throatsinging and screaming to get a better voice jfl
have you noticed any difference by doing screaming/throatsinging?

have you noticed any difference by doing screaming/throatsinging?
well I think I got a decent voice now after throatsinging for one or two years, but that could have just been the normal masculinization in voice that you get after puberty. my voice is just still very low volume when its deep. When I try to speak loud it is much higher which I don't like. By getting deepening surgery I could maybe just speak louder at a deeper tone, but I can't be sure if thats the effect of the surgery

Has anyone here gotten the surgery?