voicemax

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
cigarettes and alcohol irritate and inflame the throat, making your voice deeper

there must be some shit out there that you can gargle once a day and start to have a deeper voice

the vodka itself probably, but I'm underage lol

and it would be permanent, as opposed to a shitty exercise

Apparently ACV works but should these things be done before or after deep voice surgery for maximum effect? I don't want the surgery to have problems because my throats all fucked up from previous methods.

ur just gonna sound subhuman if ur voice isnt attractive already

ur just gonna sound subhuman if ur voice isnt attractive already
better a deep subhuman voice than a lowt subhuman voice lol

better a deep subhuman voice than a lowt subhuman voice lol
no it isnt. why do u want to damage ur vocal cords to still sound subhuman. ull end up like a 60yo female smoker

Apparently ACV works but should these things be done before or after deep voice surgery for maximum effect? I don't want the surgery to have problems because my throats all fucked up from previous methods.
nigga thx. gonna see more about this shit
it depends, i mean, if your voice is 140hz+, dont even consider methods and shit, just do the surgery
mine is 120-130, so i can try some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
ask gpt chat or talk to a doctor online

• +1
nigga thx. gonna see more about this shit
it depends, i mean, if your voice is 140hz+, dont even consider methods and shit, just do the surgery
mine is 120-130, so i can try some shit
yeah search up ACV on here theres a lot of threads on it

yeah search up ACV on here theres a lot of threads on it
just read some

i was literally researching today about things that irritate the throat like alcohol or cigarettes lol

acv seems like a good idea, I think it's impossible for anyone to get cancer from this shit. it would be better not to swallow it either (it doesn't make sense) and not do it every day

gonna try

• +1
just read some

i was literally researching today about things that irritate the throat like alcohol or cigarettes lol

acv seems like a good idea, I think it's impossible for anyone to get cancer from this shit. it would be better not to swallow it either (it doesn't make sense) and not do it every day

gonna try
Good luck bro. please tag me if you post results

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano