Voices from hell ! Russian cruise missile

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

10x speed of sound

Bypassed the patriot anti missile system.

Ngl those screams were sad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, flaco, Qazqa and 2 others
Truly over for ukrainecels

They should hang their clown of a president, he single handedly brought this destruction and death upon innocent citizen who only wanted to eat/drink vodka/and fuck... the jews won once again

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
I know. It's horrifying what's happening in Ukraine as we continue to fuel that terror. Will the arrogant pushers ever face judgment for their machiavellian transgressions? Ah, yes, the conclusion is coming upon four horses. They thought those threats of their fears were scary. They haven't seen the actual beasts yet.

Yeah, brutal shit, meanwhile in my area all missiles were shotted down, it's actually funny how you are sitting at home, hearing an explosion, but pretty quiet and then your windows start to shake for 0.5 sec, because of blast wave, and u r like just counting how many rockets would be shotted down lying on the couch.

Today i had ~4 missiles flying through my area and again 0 success for that retards, it's every time like that, every time almost the same route, JFL at those russian tards can't learn shit, except first time when almost i shitted my pants when missiles where flying right above my house, imagine you're sitting at home and then you hearing loud noise and your whole house starts shaking hard AF, and you think it's over for my ass, and the second time when i woke up, because of explosion less than km away, and had to suck a dick without electricity for 3 days after that shit, helicopters also were annoying AF sometimes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Karmic justice for what jewSA did to Iraq, Syria, Serbia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.

I hope millions of Ukrainians die.

Yeah, brutal shit, meanwhile in my area all missiles were shotted down, it's actually funny how you are sitting at home, hearing an explosion, but pretty quiet and then your windows start to shake for 0.5 sec, because of blast wave, and u r like just counting how many rockets would be shotted down lying on the couch.

Today i had ~4 missiles flying through my area and again 0 success for that retards, it's every time like that, every time almost the same route, JFL at those russian tards can't learn shit, except first time when almost i shitted my pants when missiles where flying right above my house, imagine you're sitting at home and then you hearing loud noise and your whole house starts shaking hard AF, and you think it's over for my ass, and the second time when i woke up, because of explosion less than km away, and had to suck a dick without electricity for 3 days after that shit, helicopters also were annoying AF sometimes

View attachment 2040519
How soon until your sent to the front lines by your Jewish president boyo?

• +1
Reactions: MRD
How soon until your sent to the front lines by your Jewish president boyo?
not sure, i left uni, so they have right to get me into the army, but i think it's unlikely tbh, there are already too many people in the army, a lot of them are training atm (Ukraine going to attack in a few months), there are no free barracks to live in ngl, it depends on russians, they mobilized 300 000, prob there would be second wave soon, if they won't they would lose

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Shieda_Kayn
not sure, i left uni, so they have right to get me into the army, but i think it's unlikely tbh, there are already too many people in the army, a lot of them are training atm (Ukraine going to attack in a few months), there are no free barracks to live in ngl, it depends on russians, they mobilized 300 000, prob there would be second wave soon, if they won't they would lose
And your okay with dying so some Jew president can line his pockets with EU and NATO moneys, while Ukrainian foids go to western Europe and use tinder to find guys to fuck?

Have you watched "all quiet on the western front"? War is brutal, I'd bail if I was you.

• +1
Reactions: flaco and Kroker
And your okay with dying so some Jew president can line his pockets with EU and NATO moneys, while Ukrainian foids go to western Europe and use tinder to find guys to fuck?

Have you watched "all quiet on the western front"? War is brutal, I'd bail if I was you.
who said i'm okay dying for jew, u animal? u r mentally ill, kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
who said i'm okay dying for jew, u animal? u r mentally ill, kys
Your president is Jewish and he started the war by trying to genocide ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine. Now your country is getting depopulated and turned into Syria because of him.

Your president is Jewish and he started the war by trying to genocide ethnic Russians in Donbas. Now your country is getting depopulated and turned into Syria because of him.
how the fuck Zelya who became president in 2019 started war in 2014, if in 2014 he was a clown who played on piano with his dick, don't answer me, ty

• +1

View attachment 2040519
Your from ukr ? Do you support zelensky and this war?

how the fuck Zelya who became president in 2019 started war in 2014, if in 2014 he was a clown who played on piano with his dick, don't answer me, ty
Slava 🇷🇺

Sorry to hear you're living through this. To be honest: I wouldn't like it and would be a lot more worried than you are. I respect your resolve - no matter which side you're on it hits us here on Looksmax to know that one of our own is living around this crazy fucking situation. I wish you all the best and wish your family/friends all the best.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Mongoloids chimping out as per usual. Just nuke the entire planet and be done with. Tired of waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back