Voicing your opinions on controversial topics is braindead

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Like, if its controversial, it means roughly 50% of people believe in one side of the story and other 50% in the other.

Why'd you share your thoughts if 50% of people will be mad at you whatever you say?

Whenever somebody tries to squeeze an opinion from me irl, I always brush it off and give some sort of an answer which is a combination of both sides.

I don't understand why some people want to fight with other's opinions soo much.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, The Grinch, DarkAscender and 9 others
'lonenely sigma':lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, itzyaboyJJ and Lonenely sigma
100% of people hate my username, my point still stands
nah ion know why he hating, you just a lonely sigma that’s all innit
american psycho GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Several., arabcelxxx and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, itzyaboyJJ and GabachoCopium
Nobody said anything about the op, its all shitposting. Never change org

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel, GabachoCopium and itzyaboyJJ
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, Lonenely sigma and itzyaboyJJ
What the fuck is this thread?
>Debating is bad because.... Some people might get upset
JFL AT THE STATE OF DOT ORG

What the fuck is this thread?
>Debating is bad because.... Some people might get upset
JFL AT THE STATE OF DOT ORG
IRONICALLY MY OPINION PISSED YOU OFF HAHAHAH

Like, if its controversial, it means roughly 50% of people believe in one side of the story and other 50% in the other.

Why'd you share your thoughts if 50% of people will be mad at you whatever you say?

Whenever somebody tries to squeeze an opinion from me irl, I always brush it off and give some sort of an answer which is a combination of both sides.

I don't understand why some people want to fight with other's opinions soo much.
What you are saying is controversial. Your name is also lonenely sigma. You are probably some 12 year old who spends his time browsing through org and throwing out ragebait.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
chico deniers are trapped inside barretts ass
Chico vs barrett is basically dolico vs brachy. You can't look good as either but still, chico pulls off the look

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
What you are saying is controversial. Your name is also lonenely sigma. You are probably some 12 year old who spends his time browsing through org and throwing out ragebait.
Stfu we are talking about chico's harmony rn

Oh my bad. Go on nigga, Keep fapping to his greatness.
You seem to fail to notice sarcasm? Common side effect of autism

In fact I almost never do it, I only do it if I think it might be useful.

• +1

Thats actually how much NT people act, it's only autistic people who would always say whats on their mind without any filter (Kanye West) and it makes you look crazy

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Darkeningstar
Thats actually how much NT people act, it's only autistic people who would always say whats on their mind without any filter (Kanye West) and it makes you look crazy
The reasons why the so-called normies do this are different. I, for example, don't give a damn how many people agree with me, but many others do.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
The reasons why the so-called normies do this are different. I, for example, don't give a damn how many people agree with me, but many others do.
Well yeah in the old times, people with crazy opinions (philosophers) used to be executed, now you just become a social outcast for having lots of controversial opinions

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Darkeningstar
Well yeah in the old times, people with crazy opinions (philosophers) used to be executed, now you just become a social outcast for having lots of controversial opinions
True. Now, thanks to the internet, nutcases have a voice.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender

Because after you explain your side, now 100% of people will believe it...:feelsez:

• JFL
Because after you explain your side, now 100% of people will believe it...:feelsez:
99% of people quit the argument JUST BEFORE they'd manage to change opposing side's belief

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar