Reactions: Mansnob, Autist and Insomniac
Disgusting hoodrat. Wouldn’t fuck tbh.

Guess I’m a volcel.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Autist
Yeah I'm a volcel then

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Mansnob and Autist
Are you guys misogynistic or something all women are queens it does not matter how fat, trashy, ghetto, ugly or how much dick they sucked.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Mansnob, Autist and 1 other person
What an ugly skull

I'm not clicking on that shit migga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Ok... That ugly woman is legit femcel
that's my point
Meh, cucks would settle for her definitely, foids can always find someone interested in them, just not me

Meh, cucks would settle for her definitely, foids can always find someone interested in them, just not me
What makes you say that though
Sounds like the kneejerk type of reaction a retard brand of incel would come out with tbh

Sounds like the kneejerk type of reaction a retard brand of incel would come out with tbh

There was a tinder experiment with a girl who was more facially deformed than the one in OP’s post, there was still cucks trying to smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Deleted member 611
I say that because good looking guys have no reason to settle for that kind of female

There was a tinder experiment with a girl who was more facially deformed than the one in OP’s post, there was still cucks trying to smash
Tinder experiments right, another kneejerk of the retard brand of incel

Tinder experiments right, another kneejerk of the retard brand of incel

What more proof do you want ( do the experiment yourself if your that intelligent) , some cucks will smash anything.

Your a ukcel, there’s a show called undateable’s, watch that and tell me I’m wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Deleted member 611
What more proof do you want ( do the experiment yourself if your that intelligent) , some cucks will smash anything.

Your a ukcel, there’s a show called undateable’s, watch that and tell me I’m wrong
Tinder experiments are not a good representation, only the retard incels (which unfortunately you appear to be) put so much investment in them.

Yes I have seen that show, it shows the gender inbalance pill worse than everything yes, however there are apparent femcels on the show so actually goes in my favour lol.

Tinder experiments are not a good representation, only the retard incels (which unfortunately you appear to be) put so much investment in them.

Yes I have seen that show, it shows the gender inbalance pill worse than everything yes, however there are apparent femcels on the show so actually goes in my favour lol.

Tinder is life without social repercussions,

Tinder: girl doesn’t like guy, she just swipes left ( or right I can’t remember)

IRL : she’s gives you bs like your not my type, or I just see you as a friend, most girl hate confrontations with men, generally

The show does not go in your favour, because there will always be someone to Smash a female your actually retarded if you don’t believe, keep up the copes ricecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Ok... That ugly woman is legit femcel
that's my point
Females can't be incels, all the femcels are standardcels. She could easily get a 4/10 non deformed boyfriend.
Tinder experiments are not a good representation
tinder is an app designed to meet up IRL and this girl would easily find a man on tinder. I agree that tinder is not a good represantation for males dating succes because tinder is skewed against men, but for females it's pretty accurate.

Tinder is life without social repercussions,

Tinder: girl doesn’t like guy, she just swipes left ( or right I can’t remember)

IRL : she’s gives you bs like your not my type, or I just see you as a friend, most girl hate confrontations with men, generally
Lol no it isn't what a stupid fucking thing to say.
Aren't you some teenaged idiot? Lol come back when you got some IRL experience kid. Teenagers are retards, I know coz I remember when I was one.
Females can't be incels, all the femcels are standardcels. She could easily get a 4/10 non deformed boyfriend.

tinder is an app designed to meet up IRL and this girl would easily find a man on tinder. I agree that tinder is not a good represantation for males dating succes because tinder is skewed against men, but for females it's pretty accurate.
Would you date her and have her as a partner?

Aren't you some teenaged idiot? Lol come back when you got some IRL experience kid. Teenagers are retards, I know coz I remember when I was one.

I am not sub 4, so no. But there are plenty of non deformed guys who would. In the worst case females have to settle with their looksmatch and you can't tell me that her looksmatch would reject her.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Your such a low iq coper, if you cannot accept the fact that some cuck is gonna smash that,

Plz rope ricecel rid the world of your inferior genetics

I am not sub 4, so no. But there are plenty of non deformed guys who would. In the worst case females have to settle with their looksmatch and you can't tell me that her looksmatch would reject her.
Heh you see. You also seem like the retard brand of incel.

You say no you wouldn't date her. A bunch of other incels also say no they wouldn't date her. But yet you say she's not a femcel that she can't be femcel, why think about it for a bit and tell me why.

You ever heard of Occams Razor, seeing as you seem like retard brand of incel probably not, Occams razor usually is not educated to them yet.

Heh you see. You also seem like the retard brand of incel.

You say no you wouldn't date her. A bunch of other incels also say no they wouldn't date her. But yet you say she's not a femcel that she can't be femcel, why think about it for a bit and tell me why.

You ever heard of Occams Razor, seeing as you seem like retard brand of incel probably not, Occams razor usually is not educated to them yet.
Just because not everyone wants to date her doesn't mean she is a femcel. Not every girl wants to date chadlites, I guess all chadlites are therfore incels according to your logic.

• +1
Just because not everyone wants to date her doesn't mean she is a femcel. Not every girl wants to date chadlites, I guess all chadlites are therfore incels according to your logic.
What kind of stupid analogy is that? Are you are incels.is poster btw, I'm betting you are

What kind of stupid analogy is that? Are you are incels.is poster btw, I'm betting you are
I just pointed out your logical fallacy. Provide a better argument pls.

• +1
I just pointed out your logical fallacy. Provide a better argument pls.
And before I pointed out yours

stop being the retard brand of incel son, that's my advice

And before I pointed out yours

stop being the retard brand of incel son, that's my advice
Are you sub 90 IQ?, do you not know how arguments and logic work?
Incel means you can't find anyone, tinder expermiments clearly prove that she can find a partner. Therefore she is not incel. Your counterargument to that was that me and some incels wouldn't date her and therefore she is also incel. I then clearly debunked your argument by pointing out your logial fallacy in your argument. Just because some people don't want to date her doesn't mean that nobody wants to date her. Provide an non fallacious argument and stop calling everyone "retard brand of incel" who disagrees with you.

• +1
Are you sub 90 IQ?, do you not know how arguments and logic work?
Incel means you can't find anyone, tinder expermiments clearly prove that she can find a partner.
How does it do that? How does it "clearly prove" that? Did you actually progress and actually meetup with guys on your tinder experiment?

I call you the retard brand of incel because clearly you ARE the retard brand of incel. Go back to incels.is I think you fit in better there.

How does it do that? How does it "clearly prove" that? Did you actually progress and actually meetup with guys on your tinder experiment?

I call you the retard brand of incel because clearly you ARE the retard brand of incel. Go back to incels.is I think you fit in better there.

He mogs you

Time to rope

I don't know if any tinder experiment with her pics exists, but there are online dating experiments with other deformed women and the guys were willing to meet up. Ofc we don't know what would have happened at the meet up, but with the amount of guys willing to meet up it's naive to think that she couldn't get a boyfriend.

Can't decide if I would fuck a goat or this subhuman trash.

Goat =/= Volcel. Ngl